ALL BBQ Party

• Thread starter AmytheTemperamental
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AmytheTemperamental

Ok. I have rented the space. I have a huge grill to fire up. And you're all invited :cool:
I need volunteers to help with food and refreshments, some music, and some good conversation. Don't be shy! :p

exterior-inland.jpg

[video=youtube]

Sure, I'll help and throw some Elk burgers onto the barbie.

Phew! Sure is hot, good job I also brought this cooler of ice cold drinks to share, help yourself. But leave the milk for Eddy Jr.

:)

WildernessWildChild said:
I'm in and I'm gonna bring some good ol' Alberta beef to nestle alongside Eddies elk burgers (someone's gonna be kicking your ass/clubbing you for that one Eddie). I'm bringing marshmallow too. And a date :D[/font]

Oh ya, I've got a decent PA system, karaoke machine, and I'm ready to wow y'all (after some liquid courage) with my version of....

[video=youtube]

....be warned ladies, it's a panty dropper ;)

I'll bring awesome desserts - taking in requests now! I'll bring some really nice decadent dark chocolate tarts as well. I assume most people here love chocolate. :p

I'll bring the Brie (seriously am I the only person that thinks Brie is essential for bbq's? People look at me funny when I insist on getting some but you see their faces when they have it in their burger and I'm like see I ******* told you so, Brie ftw!) and a buttload of Polish beer.

Edward W said:

:club:

I'm in and I'm gonna bring some good ol' Alberta beef to nestle alongside Eddies elk burgers (someone's gonna be kicking your ass/clubbing you for that one Eddie). I'm bringing marshmallow too. And a date :D[/font]

:club: leave the cows alone too (didn't want to leave you out of the clubbing)

painter said:
I'll bring the Brie (seriously am I the only person that thinks Brie is essential for bbq's? People look at me funny when I insist on getting some but you see their faces when they have it in their burger and I'm like see I ******* told you so, Brie ftw!) and a buttload of Polish beer.

Hmmm, I'm not a fan of soft cheese, but I'll try it on half a Ostrich burger...

TheRealCallie said:
Edward W said:

:club:

Fine, fine, there was a stall selling Ostrich burgers at a fair last year, I guess I can get some of them? :p

ostrich_burger%5B11%5D.jpg

C'mon - it's a BBQ! We need burgerz!!!

TheRealCallie said:

I am so looking forward to the day your wrist finally gives out on you for good....sigh, you do have your protégé though....

TheRealCallie said:

I am so looking forward to the day your wrist finally gives out on you for good....sigh, you do have your protégé though....

No, I will have my hand amputated and instead of a hook, I will have a club. Sorry, you will never escape my clubbings. :D

TheRealCallie said:
TheRealCallie said:

No, I will have my hand amputated and instead of a hook, I will have a club. Sorry, you will never escape my clubbings. :D

You are an Evil woman.

TheRealCallie said:
TheRealCallie said:

You are an Evil woman.

Thank you :D

TheRealCallie said:
TheRealCallie said:
TheRealCallie said:

You are an Evil woman.

I am on your side with this WWC. I'm bringing burgers AND bacon :p

JustSomeGal said:
TheRealCallie said:
TheRealCallie said:

You are an Evil woman.

Traitor! :club:

TheRealCallie said:

[/quote]

JSG, I may fall down and worship you but first answer this question....are marshmallows at the firepit later in the evening on the agenda????

TheRealCallie said:

JSG, I may fall down and worship you but first answer this question....are marshmallows at the firepit later in the evening on the agenda????
[/quote]

I think marshmallows would go well with some of my fruity drinks. I can agree to this :cool:

I'm going to jokingly blame this post on the tremendous lust that the beautiful cake LadyF gifted Jazzbird with for his birthday has induced in me! :p

I know a lot of people have food allergies now, and this is one day we can just forget about them and leave them all behind! We'll be having a virtual picnic, so we are good to go ! ! ! I'm not going to be pigging out IRL during or after and I know some of you won't be either, so we can really enjoy and 'eat with our minds' all the gorgeous food at our party! Even if we sit and sip water at the computer! It will be so much fun to see what people 'bring'!

I'm already hoping LadyF will bring one ((or more!!!)) of her delicious cakes and other dishes!! I will fill in as needed and anything else anyone wants to bring is fantastic! The more the merrier!

Here are some of the remaining special days for this year:

1. Halloween
2. Guy Fawkes (UK)
3. Thanksgiving (USA)
4. Christmas
5. New Year

or! We could just throw a summer barbeque or fish fry !!!! I hope nobody says the next day: "Well, your potato salad gave me a bad case of the runs." :D Will have to say: "I'm so sorry, guess that mayonnaise stayed out for too long." ;)

One of my happiest times online was 'going' to a "Forum Party" at the David Icke site about a year ago! It was so much fun! Many people posted their favourite songs from YouTube.

I hope you guys could get into it! I want to do it so much!
Please talk about any suggestions or thoughts you might have! Once it starts rolling, think of the fun we'd have!

We can make one thread "The Official ALL End of Summer Party" and everyone bring their 'dish' or 'dishes'!

We can "advertise" it here a day or two or even a week or two in advance! Just throwing ideas around here.

What do you think?

If theres cake I'm in! :p

I can bring some burgers left over from a previous BBQ, and I have a pizza sitting in the fridge.

* chink * Cheers!

Oh yes, that sounds fantastic, Edward! Yes yes on that pizza! :D

We're going to have to ask LadyF for one of her signature cakes! ;)

Ruthie said:
Oh yes, that sounds fantastic, Edward! Yes yes on that pizza! :D

We're going to have to ask LadyF for one of her signature cakes! ;)

EDIT:

O M G ! ! ! !

JustSomeGal !!!! I just now noticed that you have already rented a space for the BBQ party !!!! I had seen it before but it seemed further back and I didn't check the dates, but it has been updated fairly recently!

I am sorry !!! Maybe this can be deleted.

My apologies !!!!

Sorry for all the confusion. I LOVE the place you rented!

Have you had the barbeque yet?

Wow - as you can see - I'm not organised at all. But heart is in the right place.

Eeeeeek.

VanillaCreme, I am so sorry. If you or someone else could be so kind as to delete this? I didn't know there was a recent one. My bad!

Whoa whoa whoa...

No need to cancel another oppurtunity to eat cake!!!

Oh well, I guess like todays avatar shows (if not featuring pizza when you read, just ignore), I will eat all the pizza tonight by myself!!! :D

Latest posts

Back