all of a sudden

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haz

Reaction score
seeing people's faces in a crowd makes me feel very alone

seeing talented girls display their artwork on facebook and have countless people praise them makes me feel very alone

having my only recent contacts on dating sites being filipino camwhores pretending to be sexy white girls who want to charge me $5 or so through paypal to watch them get naked makes me feel very alone

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_sleep_phase_syndrome

also, seems I am suffering from this and have been for most of my entire life. it is sort of nice that I can understand it now, but I really think a lot of the worlds problems could be solved if people could just get enough sleep at night.

all work and no play, they say :club: i'm trying. getting a little stir crazy I guess

Sleep is very important for your mental health, yes. However, I find it doesn't help me.

Never heard of Delayed Sleep Syndrome before, that was interesting. That would drive me nuts...nuttier...LOL

As for feeling alone in a crowd, totally get it. And the dating sites and camwhores, that is why I don't want to use them. Plus, you never really know if you have some creepy pervert who's pretending to be a chick and is really a dude to get your nudes...

if any dude is trying to get my nudes I dare say he is lonelier than I.... lol

There are A LOT of them out there...it's creepy. Thankfully I have never experienced that...well as far as I know...I'd like to believe they were really women...I'm kidding I've never done that. LOL

Is that feeling of being alone really taking a toll on your life, or for the most part are you okay being alone?

Latest posts

Back