Alone 31

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psycrow

Reaction score
Hello all :)

I have some friends in real life that i see now and then..well mostly when there is a party or event somewere..back in time we use to hang out allmost each day, but for some reason they start to isolate or something, because they almost never call me or write on msn...maybe once or twice in the mounth we watch a movie together and then that is it. I havent asked em if anything is wrong because im to scared to loose what is left and be totaly alienated.

It is not because something bad happend or i dident do anything to upset anyone. But im not here to cry about that, so i just want you all to know my current situation.

My current situation is that i have no job or girlfriend and i am very bored. So the thing is that i feel sortof lonley and that is why i found this site.

My needs :

I want to feel less lonley and borred !

It could be nice to write with other people for a change or take interrest in what happens around the world beside looking at the sad tv news that brings nothings but bad news anyway.

ps. i dont do facebook because i am not a fan of it, so contacts must be on msn or email or you can text me, but that would be expensive if you not live were i come from.

Psycrow said:
My current situation is that i have no job or girlfriend and i am very bored.

Bored or not, get a job. While you're looking for employment you can do some charitable community service.

hey psycrow welcome to the forum

when I was in a similar situation, I would ride my bike a lot, when it was nice i would listen to music and just bike everywhere to explore
a few times i would bike for 20 miles at a time

:)

i also really like trying to play the guitar and draw,

i ordered a few 3d puzzels from ebay and put them together,

videogames are great for time wasting entertainement
and I have also found that sudoku is quite addictive as well

:)

Latest posts

Back