alone again

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

a lonely person

Well not really again, since I never stopped being alone, but for the last weeks I thought maybe there was a chance of me getting a friend. I felt really comftable with this girl, I felt I could almost be myself with her, I think its the first time I felt that way with anyone other than with my closest family.
I knew she had a double face, I knew she didnt like to say things upfront, I knew things could end this way but I didnt want to believe it. Anyway Im glad it is over, now I feel fine with my lonliness again.

Sorry to hear. In some ways I believe you have to be "okay" with being alone in order to not be alone. When you're extremely lonely and find someone, that need changes how you act and think making you desperate and needy. At least I think that's true for myself.

Yeah even if you feel like honeysuckle, you can't let it show as that can send out a certain off-putting vibe. Stick on your brave face and get out there~

Lol, I cant event act needy, i can barely be something less than unfriendly. But with her I could act normal, I dont know why. I could even make her laugh, usually with my closest relatives Im very funny, I even have a cousin that thinks everything I say is a joke... but that just doesnt happen with other people, except for this girl. Im really not sure what happened, maybe shes crazy or something.

At least you've put yourself out there to make a new friend in the first place. You've noted that you made her laugh, just being yourself etc. That should be a positive in your eyes.

It's never a nice thing when people come and go in our lives, but if you take those little positives, and use them wisely, the future will be bright.

The worst thing you can do in a situation like that is pick at yourself, make yourself feel like you're nothing etc.

I'm sure you'll make many more connections with people in time, trust me.

:(( sorry man, you don't deserve any of that sh*tty feelings she left you.. Cheer up mate! You might scare off the potential perfect girl... :)

Latest posts

Back