Alone again

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAS

Reaction score
My relationship has broken up after one month.

Alone again as I'm meant to be

CAS said:
My relationship has broken up after one month.

Alone again as I'm meant to be
I was very,very down when my one and only 'relationship' ended..one of the weirdess things ever,that massive sinking feeling but somehow my survival instincts kicked in and i carried on..hope it's gets better REAL SOON!

Errrr? inneracting with someone for a month is consider a relationship?
Short terms I guess...

If you're dating someone or trying to get to know someone,..dose that constitute a relationship?

I don't really get the on-line relationship. How can that be consider a relationship if you have never
met someone in person..poke them a couple of times, get into a fight with them a couple of times,
have make up sex with them a couple times, have break up sex with them a couple of times..
Make tampon runs for them a couple of times...

If you base your life on what happens on line, isn't that just call...internet addiction?

Well, since you seem not to like any females... Why would you have something you don't like? You don't like women, you don't have one. Makes sense to me. You wouldn't eat food you didn't like, would you? Or wear clothes you didn't fancy... Or your favorite color isn't one you hate, is it? Maybe if you liked one, you'd have one.

That is what i wonder? Why would you want something that you despise you much?

Relationships my friend isn't all about sex, in fact a relationship weather or not you two have had sex is still a relationship. i know people who was together for 3 to 6 years without sex simply because it is considered a mortal sin if done without marriage.

You may have all the woman you want, but in the end if it does not last then you are no good than someone trying to show the world you are hip or cool like a toddle learning how to walk for the first time.

Post should be relevant to this site which is for people saying their piece of idea that helps people not put them down.

As for the story for a month only relationship, I guess you can always find another one. Life is too short to cry over rotten eggs right.

I hate almost all women. but I still like some. Theyre just hard to find. I have female friends.

Minus said:
That is what i wonder? Why would you want something that you despise you much?

will...

for me it would like...the next best thing to hanging myself.
i have nothing else better to do...IDK

Why do you ask suck a deep complicate question? :p

That's why so many people are lonely these days, too many complicated questions. We ask and ask and ask, too many questions. but its helpful, I learned a lot from this site being me just 3 days old logging on here.

Latest posts

Back