Alone and Alive... !!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sou

Reaction score
Hi friends

I have been in this forum for just 3 days and i met some great friends in here, especially the chat rooms. And i greatly appreciate the efforts put on by the moderators to run this amazing network to help people like me and you to be together..

so, i am alone but i always find ways to make the most of my loneliness .. i have always been loving and caring.. and never hurt anyone.. but still people find reasons to move on.. so in a way they let me go to find my own whereabouts, where i stand and what am i to myself. And i never accept defeat..!

as years pass by loneliness rings an alarm and the fear that most of the life has slipped off brings a kind of gloominess. The best way to fight the devil is to love others for the sake of love.. if we embrace life and forget about our 'self' and what we get in return... we will find joy in every sweet thing we are able to see, we are able to hear.. remember, you are lucky.. there are people in this world who cant hear the laughter of a child.. .who cant see the smile of a flower.. so thank your life for what you can...

Most of all Love yourself... take care of yourself.. if you dont find reasons to love yourself.. how will others..?

yours .... SOU

Hey sou welcome to the form :)
That's a great message about loving others to fight the devil
I hope you can find someone to love
:)

Aww..I hope you don't feel lonely for too much longer. <3 Welcome to the forums, sou!

Latest posts

Back