Alone like ten million other people.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Janggo0

Reaction score
No news under the sun, a young drug addict who have spent the past four years of his life alone, friends are none existing and girls are an unfamilliar land for me. So long story short, im depressed alone and ******* high ninety precent of the time, not that i havent tried to stop but every time i fail. There is no support or contact at all to any fammily members, and it just seems to be never ending agony. I wish for a pad on the back by a good friend and some people who ******* cares for me so i dont have to cry myself to sleep and be so ******* sad all the time.

Three times rehab. six times on my own. I fail every time because every time im alone which i always am the only thing removing the pain is the drugs and when they wear off i need to take more..so as you can see its not that easy..and the agony is way to great without being high.

You can do it man! You can quit the drugs! It probably seems impossible but you can do it!! It'll be painful but you're not afraid of pain are you??! You've probably been through enough pain for 2 lifetimes and you're still ******* here!! fresia the pain, and fresia the drugs!! You don't need them, you don't want them and you hate everything about them!! They never did any good for you and you're too ******* tough to let them win. You can do it man, i have faith in you!

Heh even as we speak now im high like a kite. Your right they do me no good, but quitting is easier said than done, and my motivation is broken like a Skoda after the first year. I would wish you were right and you probely are but carrying this ******* burden, is not just hard, but it feels harder to drop it than to keep on carring. Not sure if you have felt an addiction but it changes your mind. In the end nothing else than getting high matters.

There is form of marijuana that has been altered so that it gets you so high and literally blows your mind according to my cousin, and apparently they use it to stop people from being able to get high because after it, as it is so intense, the user won't be affected by most, if not all, drugs i'd look into that if i were you

Could be worth a shot. Maybe i should check up if it's posible to get it here in denmark, could really help me out if what you say is true.

Have you looked into AA or AA-related groups? They assign a 'mentor' to you so that you will have someone to speak with and someone who has shared your journey. While you have a different form of addiction, I believe that the same model may assist.

Some form of drug replacement may also be viable for you, but I'm not qualified to comment further.

Yea i have been to those meetings. But i ended up sniffin' on their bathroom. So i would call it a failure.

Well, ideally, it shouldn't be just the meeting but also the consistent support and encouraging of someone who is now clean - someone who can basically share his or her particular insight on the process of recovery. So that you follow in their footsteps, or at least have some guidances.

I think i skipped that part? Maybe its not the help thats wrong but just me who aint good at accepting it.

A couple things:

Specifically what kind of drugs are you addicted to? Is it an actual physical addiction, or just psychological?

How do you define "failure"? Have you given up completely?

Im addicted to Cannabis Amfetamin and i regulary also use Everything from Lsd and xtc to sniffin' diesel fumes. Both physical and psychological addicted to several of the drugs. plus a bad habbit for orphan tears, which largely is absinth mixed with crack. And im not sure i have given up, but all hope is gone, i guess i drive on the fact that im to much of a chicken to end it.

Janggo0 said:
Im addicted to Cannabis Amfetamin and i regulary also use Everything from Lsd and xtc to sniffin' diesel fumes. Both physical and psychological addicted to several of the drugs. plus a bad habbit for orphan tears, which largely is absinth mixed with crack. And im not sure i have given up, but all hope is gone, i guess i drive on the fact that im to much of a chicken to end it.

I have no idea how to overcome physical addiction; no experience with that and no knowledge of it.

There are ways to attack psychological addiction though.

My problem with the word "failure" is the way people define it. In that sense that you are going to make mistakes and you are going to backslide, failure is INEVITABLE for everyone. But I don't consider that failure. If you make a mistake and try again, and continue trying, eventually the laws of probability indicate that you HAVE to succeed at some point. Nobody works on something and gets worse or even continues to do as badly. Improvement is natural. So really the only way to fail is to give up completely.

Youre not going to stop using unless you want to. No pne can convience you or make you. Not even you love ones.. THe love of your life, the love of your children..family .friends or complete strangers.

U been to treatment ,meetings...etc
Any of these program would help
if you want to stop and stay stop.

As any typical addictt you think no one understands you or cares.
Yes addiction is a cunning enemy
of life. It Distroys everyone and everything around it. I understand that...

Until u have enough and when u
are done. Theres really nothing
I can do.

Theres also Ten of millions that
over came addictions.. U know this
too...

Cant Fix you..dude.

yes...every fucken addict had thought
of suiecide or threathen suiecide..
its all part of the fucken insanity.

Addiction is hard as I have read about, but it is not impossible. It very much logically makes sense that its harder to quit when your lonely; the feeling of loneliness is too much you need to get high in order to forget about the pain. Even though, it is still curable. Don't know if this will help but here goes: Try making friends in any support group?

Good luck.

mmm...btw im also a recoverying addict, codependent, acoa.
I was borned into it. Grew up around
it, lived around it and it still effects my life becuase of the people I love
or my family members...

I can disguess about addictions with you all day long. The different aspect of it Term it as a disease. Illiness
or whatever... I know it kills and distroy lives

I can also talk to you about recovery
and salutions.
I got clean and sober at 23. Suffered
many relapsed.. Im clean and sober
today...becuae I CHOSE TO. I WANT TO. Its simple. I dont pick up no matter what. 5 mins at a time.
an Hour at a time. One day at a time.

I dont make excuse for myself To check the fresia out...even when life
seem to suck or dose suck sometimes.

Make no mistakes...I lost
someone I love with all my heart
and soul to addictions.
It hurts. Like hell. It rips every part
of me. Its more than a fucken
excuse that Ill ever need to get
totally honeysuckle face. Numb out check
the fresia out. Spung out...
As I said.. I DONT USE NO MATTER