ALONE

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOLBREAKS

Reaction score
O are unfortunate souls. most of us are casted out for no reason. others bring it on themsleves.

when you spend your days alone with no one to talk too. Ur mind starts talking to itself. this chatter can make u feel insane.

when ur alone its hard to not be depressed. and if u manage to avoid deppression, u most likely will still feel weak and unworthy. along with the fact people treat u like your nothing cause you feel like nothing.

beeing alone ur at a disadvantage because you need people. you need their energy their silence their flow. not to mention others happyness is the best way out of depression. just tap into it.

how do you find a friend when your backed into a dead end. when no one will here ur sound. listening to some one else can heal your mind but when their chattering more then ur mind it will not help u unwind.

SOLBREAKS said:
O are unfortunate souls. most of us are casted out for no reason. others bring it on themsleves.

when you spend your days alone with no one to talk too. Ur mind starts talking to itself. this chatter can make u feel insane.

when ur alone its hard to not be depressed. and if u manage to avoid deppression, u most likely will still feel weak and unworthy. along with the fact people treat u like your nothing cause you feel like nothing.

beeing alone ur at a disadvantage because you need people. you need their energy their silence their flow. not to mention others happyness is the best way out of depression. just tap into it.

how do you find a friend when your backed into a dead end. when no one will here ur sound. listening to some one else can heal your mind but when their chattering more then ur mind it will not help u unwind.

So true. I too sometimes feel like going insane not talking to anybody. But what's weird is that sometimes someone's happiness makes me even more depressed than ever....hmmm maybe it's just a reflection of everything that i'm lacking, that i've lost or will never have. 'sigh'.

yeah someones happyness can make you sad cause its something you dont have. but if you try hard and focus ur mind you can feel what they feel. Empathy!

I'm pretty sure that's not empathy, but I know what you mean, you feel sad because you just want what everybody else seems to have, but you don't, it's not like envy or jealousy, it's an entirely different feeling. But feeling what somebody else feels isn't empathy, that's being vicarious. Empathy is like sympathy except the person has been through it too. So what we're showing here is empathy..

Im quite certain your wrong adrolak! empathy is feeling what others feel not what they been thru. DERRRRRRR

Empathy: Noun - Identification with and understanding of another's situation, feelings, and motives. See Synonyms at pity.

I thought the writing was excellent! Thanks for posting.

Also yeah, I find that being lonely allows you to unleash an inner creativity and explore the depths of your psyche and mind, it allows you to tap into new creative energies, but howeverl; after too long, it can become harmful.

Adrolak said:
Also yeah, I find that being lonely allows you to unleash an inner creativity and explore the depths of your psyche and mind, it allows you to tap into new creative energies, but howeverl; after too long, it can become harmful.

I agree with you thier. sounds good.

Adrolak said:

that's so true. on the days when I am most upset, that's when I flourish creatively. on one of the odd days when I'm happy, I can't write anything at all.

I'm the opposite of that, when I'm sad or upset I can't focus on anything. I have total creative block and get nothing done.

Sci-Fi said:
I'm the opposite of that, when I'm sad or upset I can't focus on anything. I have total creative block and get nothing done.

that's interesting. when I'm sad, I feel like I can access parts of my brain that are blocked off when I'm happy. that sounds crazy, but that's just the way my brain works. I can only write or create if I'm feeling down or I think about sad stuff.

I guess that might depend on what it is too. Like music, poetry or stuff like that I hear a lot of people like to write that when they are in a mood. My hobbies are quite different, I draw superheroes and base stories on them, so being in a good "happy" state of mind helps to keep me focused on the objective of the story and the different characterizations of the various (and sometimes vast) characters. Like the last arc I wrote I had to keep track of about 38+ characters and various extras. I find when I'm "not feeling it" I can't properly write each character, I have to go back to my files to make sure I'm not getting "out of character".

I get what you're saying. I only write poetry and stories and screenplays and songs, so, I guess it kind of helps to be in a mood because that's inspiration for me.

Latest posts

Back