Alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rangipo

Reaction score
I live in an area full of people. but i find that people are not receptive in the slightest no matter how hard i try. I feel like alot of things happen to me that people don't see, and im far too anxious to explain to other people in case they think im seeking attention, and I live with the depression that comes with it.

I have just moved from my mothers, where her drunk partner chastises me about being a loser. to my familys house where my uncle screamed me awake every morning because hes on meth. to my fathers who is an agoraphobic alcoholic, who encouraged me to take methamphetamine.

I am lonely but so anxious of social interaction to the point where I am moving by myself over 900 kilometres away from where I live.

I would like to make some long term friends on this site, that would be really nice, so anyone thats up for it, give me a message :)

Rangipo said:
I live in an area full of people. but i find that people are not receptive in the slightest no matter how hard i try. I feel like alot of things happen to me that people don't see, and im far too anxious to explain to other people in case they think im seeking attention, and I live with the depression that comes with it.

I have just moved from my mothers, where her drunk partner chastises me about being a loser. to my familys house where my uncle screamed me awake every morning because hes on meth. to my fathers who is an agoraphobic alcoholic, who encouraged me to take methamphetamine.

I am lonely but so anxious of social interaction to the point where I am moving by myself over 900 kilometres away from where I live.

I would like to make some long term friends on this site, that would be really nice, so anyone thats up for it, give me a message :)

You've really had it tough...anything I can do to give you some support...

I'm sorry you had it rough from you're family. Trust me I know what it's like to be lonely. I live in a small town and I find it hard to make friends with anyone. I hope you come back and read this thread, cause I'd like to hear from you. Send me a message and we can become friends. I'll help you through the hard times and try to cheer you up whenever you need it. I may not have all the answers to everything but I'll do the best thing that I can to give you support whenever you need it. If I don't hear from you in awhile, I'll send you a message. :)

On the upside, getting out of a terrible environment is an improvement. Too many people underestimate how environment affects a mental or emotional state.

I hope your move goes well for you. Being in a bad situation certainly doesn't help with problems, be they loneliness or anything else.

Certainly being around emotionally abusive people who do nothing but tear you down is bad for anyone's morale and feeling of worth, and growing up with that is potentially ruinous to self confidence, I know because I had it ( and still do) from my father.

Just be sure that when you move you make an effort to make friends and get out among people, however hard it seems.

thanks so so much for taking time to read my post everyone.

I think I'm just sick of this backstabbing and spiteful and hateful mentality that people are grasping onto these days. I've had enough of the negative thoughts I just want out. I LOVE to love people and I love people for their differences. hate is not something I harbor.

and hugs to you nuz :)

That's a very dramatic story Rangipo! And I thought my own family was dysfunctional! Good on you for moving 900 km away from them. I'm interested in hearing more from you.

Latest posts

Back