Always 'unique'

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acorn

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I've always been 'unique': that's how other people describe me. I've never fitted in wher[/align]ever I am and I suspect I don't fit in here. I'm much, much older than the other people who have put firs[align=left]t posts up and I haven't waited around for ages before I put up my own first post. I did a search this evening for 'lonely people chat rooms' and it led me to you. You seem to have a plethora of interesting subjects to debate and interesting people to debate them. Like you all (I think), I have very few friends. I also feel stuck in my life. I am lonely. Is this site for me despite my great age? Are there lonely people who weren't born in the 80's? Or, god forbid, the 90's?
PS All Lonely People should do a search on utube for Stephen Fry on QI talking about Lucky the guide dog. You will be richer for the experience.
-acorn

Welcome and have a nice time on the forums!

I was born in the 70s. Oh yes, we (all) are aging :p

Hi and welcome Acorn!
I was born in 1950,old enough for you? As a fan of QI,I thought the story about Lucky was hilarious too!

Acorn (great nick) we have people of varying ages here, please feel welcome!

This is wonderful. I have dabbled it chat rooms for many years and have never found one before where there was only support for what you posted. Thanks, guys.

Jilted John: you intrigue me. I see how friendly you are to everyone, I see your 'handle', and I see your age. I'm not that great at chatrooms, despite being there and active at their inception. I DON'T know how to contact privately. Would you like to talk? - Acorn

Acorn said:
Jilted John: you intrigue me. I see how friendly you are to everyone, I see your 'handle', and I see your age. I'm not that great at chatrooms, despite being there and active at their inception. I DON'T know how to contact privately. Would you like to talk? - Acorn

Sure Acorn,just click on my name,and when my personal page comes up,click where it says "send JJ a personal message" and bingo!

Latest posts

Back