Am I in The Right Place

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suprenaut

Reaction score
Been struggeling with relationship issues and have no one to turn to. Tried talking with family and friends, but am finding it really difficult to find an unbiased opinion. Or is it that I just dont want to hear the "truth", what ever that may be.

You may not want to hear out what people say to you. You see it as people being mean and biased. They see it as telling you the truth. And those who actually put thought and effort into responding to you actually care. So even if you don't follow their advice, at least pay attention to what they say, and try to take it into consideration.

Generally, opinions from people you know are biased. Maybe you need new perspective. With relationships, there are 2 sides to the story. Talking to someone that knows the other person wouldnt help that much, but maybe a therapist would help. Also, if you want some random persons totally unbiased opinion, I'll listen :)

You can talk to us and we'll give you our honest opinion =) Welcome

May be you know the answer that you know the truth and don't want to hear it. It may be that you don't like the truth. So if you try to live the truth then it'll be good for you... and hearing what others say may be the right decision sometimes and sometimes not....

Latest posts

Back