Am I pretty?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually if you really think about what jales has said it makes a lot of sense. she's not saying it's wrong to have surgery or to won't to change your self in a way that's better for you. I think what she is saying is you have to try to love who you are and who you have been. Its natural to wont ourselves to look as good as possible and that means many different looks. That look could be anything depending on the indevigual. I do think its important to be able to accept your self. I think most of what jales said dose relate to me. I am learning to do just that. But I am happy with being a guy. So IDK what I would do if I was not happy with that.

I think most here would understand that being transsexual dose not change your sexuality. All through a lot that are transsexual are. So its not really surprising that some ppl that don't understand to much about it do think they go hand in hand. I suppose that's just our ignorance that we as a society have to get over.

jales said:
I think just as much as people (like me) need to start accepting others who are different, people in this situation need to start accepting themselves.

This I think is so true, Well-it is for me anyway. ppl around me accept me but for me its not so easy to accept the way my body is. I hate the fact that when I have been swimming in the past kids and even adults look at my back. I can't blame them cos I would look as well. Dose not mean I would think anything bad but I just hate when ppl look at me with that petty look in there eyes. If I was fully clothed they would only see a bit of a limp. But I think for some its much harder to accept your self then it is for others to accept it. After all its me that has to live with it not others.

But I am I think at a point where finely I am getting my head around it. I am learning to love who I am. I have been feeling quite good latterly so I think that helps.

I kinder compered a lot of what jales said to myself so maybe you should not take to much notice of my post. I think I kinder read this moor selfishly then I should of considering its your thread.

Latest posts

Back