Am I The Bad Guy?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being the good guy is done by once one knows better, do as good as one can. It's about repairing before it's too late, or leaving for ones best. Not that simple, but it'll do for now :S Some thinks from the past shouldn't be forgiven, true that.

And about the "bickering", in my opinion Selene did nothing wrong. Callie has a tendency to show up in most discussions and throw around terms, personal opinions and advices as if there was no tomorrow. Some things simply shouldn't be said to people in certain mindsets, many of which she seem unable to stay away from. It's almost as if she sometimes tries to test some limits. I am trying to keep the comment civil, but if anyone feels like warning me etc then go ahead. I stand where I stand in this. Saying deeply depressed people should simply force themselves to get well (even if not mentioning a specific time for it) is indeed extremely ignorant. Another thing I have thought for a little while: This IS a forum for lonely people. While I haven't yet seen any rules kicking other people out, that is still the target group for this forum.

So it's okay for everyone and their mother to attack me, but I can't give my own opinions? lol

Yeah, let me get right on changing everything about myself to please you. Not going to happen.

Disagreeing with you is now considered an attack? Classic case of being able to dish it out, but being unable to take it. Tut tut.

Meaw said:
And about the "bickering", in my opinion Selene did nothing wrong. Callie has a tendency to show up in most discussions and throw around terms, personal opinions and advices as if there was no tomorrow. Some things simply shouldn't be said to people in certain mindsets, many of which she seem unable to stay away from. It's almost as if she sometimes tries to test some limits. I am trying to keep the comment civil, but if anyone feels like warning me etc then go ahead. I stand where I stand in this. Saying deeply depressed people should simply force themselves to get well (even if not mentioning a specific time for it) is indeed extremely ignorant. Another thing I have thought for a little while: This IS a forum for lonely people. While I haven't yet seen any rules kicking other people out, that is still the target group for this forum.

I don't know if this is aimed towards me, but I didn't say she did anything wrong. It was a warning to them, both equally, to not start any arguing simply because they don't agree. Which does happen on this forum, hence my warning as a moderator. If people can't accept that not everyone will agree with them, they need to ignore those folks, and that goes for anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back