Am I the only Welshman here?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jilted John said:

Yes. But I have welsh blood. I have never been to Wales. What part are you from?

One never knows what to make of Wales. It is painted as being depressing and socially deprived with extreme poverty, yet on those tedious endless channel 4 "boring twat is so dull they cant even find a ******* house and need a TV show to do it for them" shows it always looks so good.

Are you enjoying being welsh and living in Wales?

What are you doing with Welsh blood! Bloody English, coming over ere an stealin our blood now, see!
(only joking!)
Yes,television has a lot to do with the way the Welsh,and Wales,are perceived by the English.
You'd be amazed at how many English people don't even know where Wales is! I am from North Wales, not to be confused with South Wales,(that's where all the poverty and degradation is) they call us Gogs,and we call them Taffs.
But yes I do enjoy being Welsh,(though my mother was Dutch,so god knows what that makes me?) and I do enjoy living in Wales.
Thank you for asking James.
Regards.
John.

You just got me thinking. I go all over the country on the national express I love to see new towns and areas and that. But I have always skipped Wales. I think the closest I ever got was Runcorn. I was just wondering weather the media had planted something in my brain that makes me not even look at Wales when I am looking at the map of the UK to see where to go next. I don’t miss out Scotland, I often look at Scotland. But for some reason I take no notice of Wales.
Jilted John said:
What are you doing with Welsh blood! Bloody English, coming over ere an stealin our blood now, see!
(only joking!)
Yes,television has a lot to do with the way the Welsh,and Wales,are perceived by the English.
You'd be amazed at how many English people don't even know where Wales is! I am from North Wales, not to be confused with South Wales,(that's where all the poverty and degradation is) they call us Gogs,and we call them Taffs.
But yes I do enjoy being Welsh,(though my mother was Dutch,so god knows what that makes me?) and I do enjoy living in Wales.
Regards.
John.

A plan,for your first sojourn into darkest North Wales.
1.National Express to Llandudno Junction.
2.Arriva train to Blaenau Ffestiniog.
3.Ffestiniog narrow gauge railway to Porthmadog.
4.Welsh Highland narrow gauge railway to Caernarfon.
5.National Express home.

Or you could do it in reverse,either way you will see some of the most stunning scenery in the UK.
Bon Voyage.

John. :cool:

Jilted John said:
Regards.
John.

that will make you a Welch or a Dulsh. Depends on which term you find cuter (hehe)

I have a name that mentions that somewhere in the past I am infact a welshman. The funny thing is when others expanded my family tree that must have been for some kind future nationality. It's funny that on some websites it asks if you are british and others just hve the english link to click on. Thing is what happens if you want to be british but it only has the english link to press.

Jonah said:
I have a name that mentions that somewhere in the past I am infact a welshman. The funny thing is when others expanded my family tree that must have been for some kind future nationality. It's funny that on some websites it asks if you are british and others just hve the english link to click on. Thing is what happens if you want to be british but it only has the english link to press.

Then press nothing boy!

Poguesy said:
Hopefully ;)

Cumbrian twat!

Latest posts

Back