Am I wasting time with this girl?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's flaking brother.

Sad to say, but you are simply being too much of gentleman. Stop trying to be so nice and be a man. If she keeps flaking, move on. there are SOOOO many women on this planet, dont waste your time with one dumb one who cant see your value.

In my opinion if your girl friend is given some good suggestions regarding your career then you are not wasting your time.

Yeah... I think Innerpeace will have moved on from this girl... not sure he'll be reading this though... last sign-in was back in November ;)

well, if it makes you feel better, i"m48, been in 4 serious relationships in my life including 2 marriages,living together and in my current relationship which has my gf and i in 2 different places for various reasons so what we have is complicated, very sad at times, very lonely at times and i'm not sure most days where we are headed and scared to death to know, yet..when it\s good, it's wonderful!

Situational Awareness, guys.

This thread is old and dead. Stop posting in it.

After me, I mean.

lulz

Latest posts

Back