Am new here~

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mimi

Reaction score
Hallo ^_^!!

How I came here:

I literally found this place by typing "lonely" and "forum" into Google Search, and this looked like the kind of place I've been looking for. At least I hope so! Yes, I sound more cheerful than I'm really feeling right now. =P

Who I am:

Well, I'm a 21 year old undergraduate student attending the University of North Carolina. But I feel and look like I'm 16... -feels like a kid- I don't really drive yet, annnd...I'm just growing up pretty slowly.

Hobbies:

I'm a huge anime otaku. Anime is like 90% of my life..which could be my major problem. =P

I really like Conservative Politics. I'm a Rush Limbaugh follower. I hardly have any conservative friends, though. That adds to my loneliness. -.-!

Why I'm Here:

Well, I'm just pretty lonely, I have to say. I only have one close friend in real life who is actually closer to someone else, so that adds to it.. As for online, I've met a LOT of people...yet no one I have kept long-term, and no one I can just..really talk to about deep stuff.

I feel like I'm at the age now where people already have their best buddies picked out.. But I don't really feel like I have one.. I don't know if I have hopes of finding one here or not, but at least someone I can talk to...or get close to.. Sooo yep.

If anyone is actually interested in talking to me, please do.. D= I prefer instant messenger of some kind..or even email. But here will do just fine for intros and fun stuff like that.. ^.^!

~Mimi

Welcome Mimi.

Heyyy...don't feel too bad about the driving part...I'm 20 and still working on my license lol. Can't get the parking right. =P

The only anime that I'm a big fan of...is Death Note; haven't seen anything else that I liked as much.

This is the only place that I can talk "deep stuff" about lol. It'd be great to have a friend in real life to talk freely too, but I'm afraid I'd overwhelm them and scare them off for good haha.

Either way, hope you like it here. (=

Welcome. I'm pretty new here as well. I found this place the same way you did.

I like a bit of anime myself, not a whole lot.

And I'm also interested in finding some possible friends here. Hope that works out for us!

Latest posts

Back