An encouragement for new members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rainbow said:
I am new at this. Not sure how it works. Is anyone online now?

The best thing to do, is to make a new thread under the New Members section, introducing yourself. It can be as short, or as detailed as you like.

Rainbow said:
I am new at this. Not sure how it works. Is anyone online now?

Welcome Rainbow. EveWasFramed's idea is good.

To see if someone is on the forums at any particular time you can look towards the bottom of the main page and you will see a section labeled "Board Statistics" it will show you "Who's Online".

Just play around a bit and you will see how things work and if there is anything specific that you want to know then ask. The people here are pretty helpful.

Hello, I'm Vickie, 58, and living in Ocala, FL (USA) Just found this site doing a google search for 'lonely' so I thought I'd join. Lots to look at here, and I hope this site is beneficial--for all of us!

Welcome Vickie.
I'm a recent arrival here too - very supportive site.
At least you're in warm climes. It's fffreezing & snowing here in Ontario.

vickiec06 said:
Hello, I'm Vickie, 58, and living in Ocala, FL (USA) Just found this site doing a google search for 'lonely' so I thought I'd join. Lots to look at here, and I hope this site is beneficial--for all of us![/color

Hello,

I am a male.
I live in London, England (although I am not English).
I am 24 years old, and my birthday are in August.

Anway, I am really glad that I have found out this forum.

Cheers,
KW

Welcome cubatown88

I am female.
I live in the USA, Northeast.
I'm 30.
I got divorced last year. I live at home with some family, but I'm very lonely.

Welcome to the forum Nadege. :)

Rutherfordton, North Carolina
female
may 3, 1990

I'm here to just find new people that I can have a good conversation with and develope friendships. With such a busy work and class schedule its hard to find time to meet new friends, and even harder to find time to find time to go out and do something with them even if I did have friends lol. I'm just ready to stop having to feel so lonely all the time.

Welcome to the forum andir0x.

andir0x said:
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
female
may 3, 1990

I'm here to just find new people that I can have a good conversation with and develope friendships. With such a busy work and class schedule its hard to find time to meet new friends, and even harder to find time to find time to go out and do something with them even if I did have friends lol. I'm just ready to stop having to feel so lonely all the time.

welcome to the forums :)

Hi
Mason,Ohio
female
August 10

This site's cool. I'll be sure to check it out often!

Hello. My name's Zoe. I'm 15, and I live in Missouri.
My mom told me about this site.. She's ledchick. She wasn't sure if I should tell anyone she's my mother because of the few people who have been bashing on her. And she didn't want me to have to deal with it if those who disliked her wanted to mess with me too. But she told me there were some friendly good people on here. Thanks to all who have supported her.

My names Ryan, I'm quite a big, shy guy. Decent looks, and a tough personality. To good at hiding myself, and my problems.

Lonely as ____. :( Had a hard life, check my Bio.

Autumntranspire said:
Hello. My name's Zoe. I'm 15, and I live in Missouri.
My mom told me about this site.. She's ledchick. She wasn't sure if I should tell anyone she's my mother because of the few people who have been bashing on her. And she didn't want me to have to deal with it if those who disliked her wanted to mess with me too. But she told me there were some friendly good people on here. Thanks to all who have supported her.
Hi Zoe, I am glad you made it on here.
I read your writing, it is good. I hope you can find some light here too!
This is my baby, you guys!

Latest posts

Back