An encouragement for new members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Autumntranspire said:
Hello. My name's Zoe. I'm 15, and I live in Missouri.
My mom told me about this site.. She's ledchick. She wasn't sure if I should tell anyone she's my mother because of the few people who have been bashing on her. And she didn't want me to have to deal with it if those who disliked her wanted to mess with me too. But she told me there were some friendly good people on here. Thanks to all who have supported her.

I tend to hit on your mother. I haven't heard anyone bash on her. :p

crescendo.daNiente said:
Autumntranspire said:
Hello. My name's Zoe. I'm 15, and I live in Missouri.
My mom told me about this site.. She's ledchick. She wasn't sure if I should tell anyone she's my mother because of the few people who have been bashing on her. And she didn't want me to have to deal with it if those who disliked her wanted to mess with me too. But she told me there were some friendly good people on here. Thanks to all who have supported her.

I tend to hit on your mother. I haven't heard anyone bash on her. :p

of course we have all forgotten torontonian...my personal basher

Hey, and welcome to all. People tend to miss the posts on this thread, so feel free to make an introduction post :)

well. i already updated my profile, but since everyone else seems to be introducing themselves here, i may as well do it too.

your location: SoCal, USA
sex: Male
birthday: 8/10/87 (thus 21.75)

Welcome Shotgun89 :)

Hi. I'm a newbie too

Location: Transient. Currently - Dubbo, Australia. Will be altering a lot over next few years - on the bright side, I get to see various aspects of the world. Study makes life fun that way.

Welcome Jupiter

Hello, my name is Cambri! =D and im one heck of a lonely chick

Sex: Female

Welcome flutterby :)

Hey People

I'm a 29 - M - Cairo, Egypt.

and i am lonely ...... recently i began to address the issue, cause it's been 2 years since my last relationship. i started reading a lot about how to attract women and how to be come a master pick up artiest, i found out that ... at the end it's either you have it or you don't ...... and i don't, and that's why i decided to be my self and nothing but that .... I AM TO HIS FULLEST DESCRIPTION ... Mr.Nice Guy ... cause i simply am, Oh how many times have i saw women walk a way from me to other men just because i am too nice and too sweet ... and believe me, i tried a lot to be less welcoming and friendly but it's just not happening, i use to hate my self being like that but i realized i must not hate my character, i should love my self and try as hard as i can to be normal and let things go naturally ....... and for the past 2 years nature has been manifesting it self quite boldly.

Welcome to the forum ArtFinder.

Welcome Frosso :)

Hi flutterby, ArtFinder and Frosso :)

You guys should make a hello thread, so everyone can welcome you all properly :)

Latest posts

Back