An encouragement for new members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bjarne said:
This is just a suggestion, but it is a thing I know many people would appreciate:

Fill in your profile data, in particular it would be very nice if you could specify:
  • your location
  • sex
  • birthday (thus age).

This will help people getting a better idea of who you are, and what timezone you are in (thus it becomes easier to anticipate when someone might come online).

Dont worry about your privacy, this information will not be used by alonelylife.com for any other purpose but showing in your profile .

I will repeat though:
This was just a suggestions and an encouragement, you are NOT forced to fill in your profile data.

hello, my name is Amy, female, 35, from NJ. I was looking for a site to talk to other people whom I could relate too who would get "me". no one I know seems to understand what I am going through and I can't relate to anyone. I also want to talk about psych issues, or people who relate to psych issues, maybe this will help, like Lacuna Coil says,
" my thoughts can be so vicious,
committed to a plan,
the fear becomes ambitious,
taking me till I am gone

I don't know how it started
beating up myself
I've come to realize
I barely carry on each day

This life is so destructive
It's blowing up my mind
my breath is running short
I'm lost here
(Deep inside Deep inside)

in this maze
I'm running through the halls of emptiness
in this maze
I can't find the way to get back to the end

In this maze
I'm feeling like i'm stuck inside a cage
In this maze
I wont'e feel the breeze till I break this maze and run.......

Hey everybody out there!

I am from somewhere in Europe, 34 and a semi-social, earthy person who loves good food and who is totally into analogue photography.
I found this page, because I thought, there must be other people who feel the same like me. Reading your stories, made me feel less lonely and less lost. Thank you for that!

Bye,
Gaudygrey

P.S: Please don't judge me for spellings mistakes, since I am not at English native speaker.

Dollfac3 said:
hello, my name is Amy, female, 35, from NJ. I was looking for a site to talk to other people whom I could relate too who would get "me". no one I know seems to understand what I am going through and I can't relate to anyone. I also want to talk about psych issues, or people who relate to psych issues, maybe this will help, like Lacuna Coil says,
committed to a plan,
taking me till I am gone

beating up myself
I've come to realize

It's blowing up my mind
I'm lost here

in this maze
in this maze

In this maze
In this maze

Hello,Amy!Welcome to the forum!

gaudygrey said:
Hey everybody out there!

I am from somewhere in Europe, 34 and a semi-social, earthy person who loves good food and who is totally into analogue photography.
I found this page, because I thought, there must be other people who feel the same like me. Reading your stories, made me feel less lonely and less lost. Thank you for that!

Bye,
Gaudygrey

P.S: Please don't judge me for spellings mistakes, since I am not at English native speaker.

Hello,Gaudygrey and welcome to the forum!
Hope you'll find what you're looking here!

Hi everyone. :D

I'm 23, male, brazilian. I don't really know how to describe myself, I'm into games, books, movies, tv shows, nature stuff and some other things.

I came across this forum while I was looking for something, then I read some posts and entire topics I could relate to. Well, if anyone is willing to talk to me just come and say hi, pm me, I don't know. haha

M1nd said:
Hi everyone. :D

I'm 23, male, brazilian. I don't really know how to describe myself, I'm into games, books, movies, tv shows, nature stuff and some other things.

I came across this forum while I was looking for something, then I read some posts and entire topics I could relate to. Well, if anyone is willing to talk to me just come and say hi, pm me, I don't know. haha

Welcome to the forum, M1nd! :)

Welcome! xD

I saw you in chat earlier, I didn't get to talk to ya much but I'm looking forward to seeing ya around and getting to know each other.

Jenni509 said:
How do we add that info to our profile? All I can see is how to change email/password

Click on User CP at the top of this page. Then on the left side of the menu, click on Edit Profile.

Hey,

New here. Not new to forums. I have come and gone on many. Looking for someplace that feels like home. Mostly I feel I don't belong. Time will tell.

My profile sums me up pretty good so I won't repeat it here. I think it would be nice to find someone of common interests, but experience has told me I am not common.

I have a good grasp on all things mechanical, and if you need help...well, I can't help but help. I'm a hopeless do-gooder.

I would like to make associations with people that are familiar with Java Script, PHP, WordPress and Bootstrap. I operate a home server on which I am trying to set up a site for writers. If you have an interest in those sorts of things, I'd like to talk, even if you don't have the experience to help. It is fulfilling to get fledglings into the air.

Why I am here is more about living in a desert that I absolutely hate, I really miss the eastern seaboard. I'm in a marriage that has disintegrated into nothing but sharing expenses. I'm trying to decide which is worse; coming home to an empty house, or coming home to a loveless house. I've often considered not coming home at all.

So, I'm trying to fill that empty void with whatever social sustenance I can find.

JC

^ It takes a while Mr. C, but I'm sure you can find the sustenance of which you speak here. You seem like an interesting person from your profile and appear to have a lot of knowledge in your grasp about various subjects. Hopefully we'll see you around here often. :) You should join the chat room if you're up for it.

Hello JC. Welcome to the forum. I certainly hope you'll find some like-minded people on here to connect with. Nice to have you on board. :)

Thank you, Lady. I've already had some interesting PMs in the short while I've been here. It will be nice to get to where we know each other. Conversation is so much easier that way.

I am new here but the sight is awesome, to all the other new people, welcome and I hope we all make the best out of this sight and maybe see life changing results !!!!!!

committed to a plan,
taking me till I am gone

beating up myself
I've come to realize

It's blowing up my mind
I'm lost here

in this maze
in this maze

In this maze
In this maze
[/quote]

Hello Amy,I'm Anne hope we could be friends here.

Hello, I'm new here and my name is Anne. I'm 34 years old living here in Asia and hoping to meet new friends here . Discussing new things and sharing ideas in life

Latest posts

Back