An encouragement for new members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome JavaGoddess

hey people.

We're all lonely sometime, even those who are constantly around people. Look at britney spears. Anyway, I'm 43, single, biracial (black/white), straight, and live in Chicago. My "aloneness" is more a situation of choice rather than a curse. I find a lot of peoples' cliquish tendencies annoying. I never needed to feel like I belonged to a group or a class of people. I see people for who they are as I encounter them. It irks me to no end when certain people try to label me before they even interact with me. You can feel this in their tone and demeanor. I happen to be a shorter guy also, so there's a lot for me to have a chip on my shoulder about I guess. I tend to dislike more people than I like. This might come across to people as bad attitude or whatever. I try to be courteous, as long as someone isn't invading my space. I could never adjust to prison because I would always be in solitary. I would not want to interact with anyone in that environment. I am not a base needy creature, and feel perfectly normal being alone.

Tell me how neurotic I sound guys. I'm interested to know :)

Welcome

I don't know that it sound neurotic, more like you have preference for a greater social distance.

hi im new.

I live in Udaipur,rajasthan,INIDA
Im 24 years old, my birthday is 9/2/84
I am a male.

Im also glad this place exists.

Hello all.
I'm rather new here but from what I've seen, this looks like a great place.
I live in Ohio, i'm 16 years old and i'm male.

Welcome lohitmalviya & Spectre

Hey Everyone I'm J-Free. 24y/o guy from California, then Oregon, Now Virgina. From the west to the East. Nice to meet you all.

:p Hi Everyone. I am new to this forum. I found out about it on another forum. I am a retired woman but I think, act, dress, and look (I am told) like a much younger person, so I dont really identify with the "senior citizen" groups. I was wondering if there are any support groups out there for people who have NO family whatsoever and are all alone in the world. It is a very isolated and dismal life when you have nobody. Are any of you in that situation? I am interested in making new friends online.

I am not aware of any that are specifically aimed at people people with no family though they may exist.

Welcome to the forum Karen.

Hi.

I'm phD and I'm from Florida. My hobbies include, but are not limited to:

Shooting pool.
Smoking pot.
Watching MMA.
And playing with my balls.

Thanks, and enjoy.

Latest posts

Back