An encouragement for new members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
running with pain said:
9006 said:
running with pain said:
i have no clue how to use this website :(

Welcome.

Haha, have you ever used a forum before?

never in my life have i used a forum. this website is awesome though!!:D

A Lonely Life Forums / General / New members forum / An encouragement for new members at the top shows your current location, if you click on A Lonely Life Forums it will take you to the main page where all sections are. At the moment your in the new members section.

wow, my fourth post. o.k., just to let you all know a little about me, i live in arkadelphia arkansas, i will be 17 on march the 11th, i am male, and i am a cutter

running with pain said:
wow, my fourth post. o.k., just to let you all know a little about me, i live in arkadelphia arkansas, i will be 17 on march the 11th, i am male, and i am a cutter

Welcome to the forum, running with pain. :)

Ok, but it would probably be better if you introduced yourself in the main bit of the thread, your sort of adding onto another thread here, you can click on New members forum then click on 'New Thread' on the right, then make your own introducing yourself there.

Gondwanaland said:
running with pain said:

Welcome to the forum, running with pain. :)

thanx for da welcome. i love your profile pic!:cool:

Hello all,

I'm 23 from Israel. Lonely since I remember myself. Will be really nice finding some loners like me.
About my boring life: just studying, not working, hopefully I'll meet some interesting people here. Talk to me people! :)

Hi TRax,

I hope you can find someone you have something in common with here.

Welcome to the site...

Just be yourself and message people you think you have in common with. :)
Look forward to seeing the new members on the board.

TRax said:
Hi, thank you mister 9006!

mister 9006

photomar27120417.gif

The thread's just breaking... will this fix it? ;)

Edit: There. I think it did. Hello Omnisiac! x 3 hehe

Latest posts

Back