An encouragement for new members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I'm new. Age 30 (don't feel it!!!) female.

Having a tough time with everyone & not sure what the future holds :(

I just want cuddles!!! X

Nocebo said:
Hi, I'm new. Age 30 (don't feel it!!!) female.

Having a tough time with everyone & not sure what the future holds :(

I just want cuddles!!! X

Hey Nocebo, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll find what you're looking for on here. *hugs*

Hello all,
Midwest US
35 years old
female (obviously :)

Kinda lonely even though I have a husband and 2 kiddies. I'm a housewife/somewhat of an artist. I had children before most of my friends did (and most of them moved away anyway) so that somewhat isolated me. My best friend passed away expectantly. I have a somewhat uneasy relationship with my Mom so I can't talk to her much. Hubbs and I were high school sweethearts and we married right out of high school. I would say we're at the "ignore" stage of our relationship after being together for 18 years. As in, he watches TV and I don't really-so we go our separate ways in the house. The kids are older and less needy, and have their own friends/lives and are in school. So that would be why I'm here. I just need to have meaningful conversations with other people outside my own family.

Hey there ForGranted Wife, welcome to the forum, I am sure you can find some great people here to talk with. :)

my encouragement is......people here are WONDERFUL i used to live on a forum where i even met a lover i got to be global moddy, i helped loads off people with 300,000 active members sadly it got closed, i have been from forum to forum to forum never fitting in but people have accepted me despite being a tranvestite that gets illl if i dont drink human blood, this is the only forum since the forum i met my lover on that i feel at home in....so er yeah, join ffs everyones lovely

ForGrantedWife said:
Hello all,
Midwest US
35 years old
female (obviously :)

Kinda lonely even though I have a husband and 2 kiddies. I'm a housewife/somewhat of an artist. I had children before most of my friends did (and most of them moved away anyway) so that somewhat isolated me. My best friend passed away expectantly. I have a somewhat uneasy relationship with my Mom so I can't talk to her much. Hubbs and I were high school sweethearts and we married right out of high school. I would say we're at the "ignore" stage of our relationship after being together for 18 years. As in, he watches TV and I don't really-so we go our separate ways in the house. The kids are older and less needy, and have their own friends/lives and are in school. So that would be why I'm here. I just need to have meaningful conversations with other people outside my own family.

Hello, welcome to the forum. :)
Lots of nice people to talk to here, hope you'll be able to find what you're looking for.

simhthmss said:
my encouragement is......people here are WONDERFUL i used to live on a forum where i even met a lover i got to be global moddy, i helped loads off people with 300,000 active members sadly it got closed, i have been from forum to forum to forum never fitting in but people have accepted me despite being a tranvestite that gets illl if i dont drink human blood, this is the only forum since the forum i met my lover on that i feel at home in....so er yeah, join ffs everyones lovely

That's a very interesting statement? So you're sanguinarian? Do you drink blood often? Is it a fetish? You said if you don't drink blood you'll fall ill, have you been diagnosed with anything? When did this start? Where do you get your supply from? Why did you choose this place to tell others about it? Do you consider yourself human or "true vampire"? Are you part of a community?

Hello everyone.
36 m va. Kind of at an awkward place in my life right now, hard for me to do much anymore, other than work. Anyways, alwayslooking for new friends.

Hello, Everyone!

Female

I'm glad I found this site.

I have a few close friends. But I live in a location that has evolved into the shallow fake depths of self-righteousness. People gain a little bit of something and suddenly goes to their heads. I feel like I'm floating in limbo here. Just looking for others who are decent.

Latest posts

Back