An Ex-Lonely Person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jojenga

Reaction score
Hello, folks! I'm glad I found this place through the magical wonders of...

...Wikipedia? How did I find this place with Wikipedia? .-.

Oh well, that's the not the point.

I'm, as the thread title says, an ex-lonely person. Thing is, I love cheering people up. And what's better to understand someone's experiences than to already have been in their shoes?

If anyone needs help, I'll gladly input my cheerfulness. But hey, even cheerful people get depressed sometimes. So I may need some help getting over my own depression as well ^^;

Truly, overcoming lonliness is, obviously, a team effort. But every team starts with a leader, and only the leader can get that team together. That's what I'm here to encourage! =[D

Now, a few facts just so we can all get familiar with each other.

a.) I'm bi. Well...gay? I'm not sure. I'm dating a boy (oh, I'm 16 by the way =p) but my romantic philosophy is that love should have nothing to do with gender. Because as a friend of mine said, you love a person, not a gender.

b.) I'm bi-polar...ish. I think I am, at least. When I'm at school, I'm only talkative around people I know and like, but right after school, even if it's with the same kids that I don't know, I'll be talkative. (Not with people I dun like though, I just ignore them. Usually bullies or annoying people. I never outwardly say my dislike of them because I would feel rude if I did.)

c.) I am the most pacifistic, selfless, happy teenager you'll ever meet. Okay, maybe that's stretching it a bit, but still. =p

d.) If I think something is funny to say, I'll say it. My humor runs on two factors, audacity and sarcasm. (For example, we were playing Family Feud in Health class today, and I was the last "buzzer". The teacher had three people be the buzzers. When the third wrong answer was made, I pointed at the answerer and shouted. "NO! NO NO NO! THAT IS A TERRIBLE ANSWER AND YOU ARE A TERRIBLE PERSON FOR THINKING IT IS RIGHT!". Looking back on it, I hope the class already knew of my sense of sarcastic humor.

e.) I love video games, plain and simple. I am sitting here at 11:30PM with like 3 different emulators open, with my PS3 right next to me on the same table as my computer and TV, my PSP is in my pocket and there is a sword on my bed. A real sword, with metal and such.

f.) F? F. *furiously mashes the F key*

g.) I'm also a wee bit of a furry. I have a fursona, but that's about it. Then again, my idea of "furry" is envisioning one's self as an animal, and liking the idea of it, so yeah. It's a very wide personal description, for me. xD

h.) I love to type. GEE, I NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED. I should be using this typing energy to continue my fanfic or at LEAST start on the book I wanna write, but nah, the needs of others come before my own.

i.) ...good god, that sounded kinda cocky. "THE NEEDS OF OTHERS COME BEFORE MY OWN, BECAUSE I'M SOOOOOOOO AWESOME. I'M SOOOOOOO COOL plzdunhaetmeh;-;

j.) speaking of god, I'm also an atheist. Or...agnostic. sorta. Agnosticism is where you dun believe in a god, but believe in spirits and the like, right? Yeah, that's my mindset.

I actually think that's it. I'll post up my lonliness story eventually, if I can be assed enough to do it. xD;

Until then, bye folks. And have a safe, and productive day. *BZZZT*

(lolhalflifereference)

Hey there
What an interesting person you are!!
I'll be glad to be to be your friend
And btw
I'm older than you a little Bit
:p

Jojenga said:
j.) speaking of god, I'm also an atheist. Or...agnostic. sorta. Agnosticism is where you dun believe in a god, but believe in spirits and the like, right? Yeah, that's my mindset.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnosticism#Types_of_agnosticism

Theist/Atheist refers to whether or not you believe in a deity. Gnostic/Agnostic refers to whether or not you claim to know if a deity exists. Since it is possible to both not believe in god and claim to not know if a got exists, it is possible to be an agnostic atheist. Agnostic doesn't denote belief in spirits and the like.

Perhaps you fit into a supernaturalist or some other category of the paranormal or occult? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernaturalism

I'm also curious why you believe in spirits and the like. Have an interesting story or two to share? :)

Latest posts

Back