An introduction

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SaveMe

Reaction score
Well, it seems as though my search for friends has led me here. Yes I know it's pathetic that I can't get any out in the world, but I just seem to have lost the ability since we moved. It'll be nice to meet any of you and please don't be afraid to talk with me. I'm funny, random and a little bit too much at times. I like sports and xbox. Uhhh my favorite colour is blue. I love music and helping people with problems and issues. Don't be afraid to introduce yourselves :)

Hi there!:)

Saw your other post in the networking forum. You're a fan of Freddie Mercury and Queen huh? I think Queen is awesome and my fave song is Bohemian Rhapsody. What other music do you listen to?

lone_drow said:
Hi there!:)

Saw your other post in the networking forum. You're a fan of Freddie Mercury and Queen huh? I think Queen is awesome and my fave song is Bohemian Rhapsody. What other music do you listen to?

Omg you know who Drizzt Do'Urden is!? Holy that's awesome! And I like different types, rock, metal, screamo, the only type of music I DON'T listen to is country. How about you?

I was just listening to A7X earlier tonight. I've heard those country-ish songs..I almost can't even like those ones, but if I have to like country sounding songs...A7X isn't a bad choice. :)

[/quote]

Omg you know who Drizzt Do'Urden is!? Holy that's awesome! And I like different types, rock, metal, screamo, the only type of music I DON'T listen to is country. How about you?
[/quote]

Yeah, well, the Drizzit can be quite endearing:p

I like classic rock. Led Zeppelin, Deep purple...i think you get the picture.

it's difficult for me to make friends in the real world. but it's helpful to talk with people here and to realize we're not alone in feeling alone!

my favorite colors are yellow, green, and blue--like many of Van Gogh's paintings.

Hi SaveMe, I like spatulas, they're random. Red is a favorite and I probably still know the words to Bohemian Rhapsody, welcome ^^

Latest posts

Back