An introduction

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtyCloud

Reaction score
Morning/Afternoon/evening to all find themselves reading this,

I just thought i'd give a small and brief introduction as i've a massive thread to post later on my situation.

My #1 passion in life is art, followed by a strong interest in history and psychology, and all things mysterious.

A loner of god knows how long, yet strangely still owner of a light heart.

sorry for the vague introduction, but i really have to get on with my other post as it's going to be daunting as i've never shared half the stuff i'm going to mention.

i hope you are all well!

be safe.[/font]

condemnedsoul666 said:
Hello random instantly cool person!
You be safe too! Watch out for Sephiroth;)
Evening,

You're a fellow Scot ?

I trust you'll be experiencing the same manky weather as myself, it's utterly....well you know, chucking it down.

DirtyCloud said:
condemnedsoul666 said:
Hello random instantly cool person!
You be safe too! Watch out for Sephiroth;)
Evening,

You're a fellow Scot ?

I trust you'll be experiencing the same manky weather as myself, it's utterly....well you know, chucking it down.
Sort of, From Canada, my mum is Scottish lol
And ya the weather sucks, thankfully wasn't so bad earlier when I had to go out lol.

DirtyCloud said:
I just thought i'd give a small and brief introduction as i've a massive thread to post later on my situation.

sorry for the vague introduction, but i really have to get on with my other post as it's going to be daunting as i've never shared half the stuff i'm going to mention.

be safe

Am I wrong, or we are still waiting for your massive and daunting :) thread to be posted?

and yeah, you be safe too :)

If art is your #1 passion, that I hope more than anything that I get to see some of your works! Make me feel jealous. :p

Oh, and don't mind Rivermaze. He's an old timer who escaped out of his home to come and pester us all online. :p

Lol, I joke. He's a lot of fun though. Talk to him, you'll see what I mean. :)

Sira said:
If art is your #1 passion, that I hope more than anything that I get to see some of your works! Make me feel jealous. :p

Oh, and don't mind Rivermaze. He's an old timer who escaped out of his home to come and pester us all online. :p

Lol, I joke. He's a lot of fun though. Talk to him, you'll see what I mean. :)

DirtyCloud, don't mind Sira, she's too young to know much :p

Sira, you'd be safe too! :p

rivermaze said:
DirtyCloud said:

be safe

Am I wrong, or we are still waiting for your massive and daunting :) thread to be posted?

and yeah, you be safe too :)

Don't get me wrong as I didn't mean to be mean. I do think that it would be nice if you let us know a little bit more about yourself.

I hope you don't mind, but I will borrow your 'be safe'. I'm running out of end-message greetings :)

Latest posts

Back