An introduction

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBiscuit

Reaction score
Most people that truly know me would describe me as funny, playful, sensitive, and goofy. (I love to talk a lot haha). But I have a quiet, introverted side too. But once I really know and trust you, I'll talk your your leg off. I am a really open-minded person and I love meeting all kinds of different people. I like to play video games, shop, and surf the web...My goal for 2011 is to sit on the front porch , watch the world go by and live the life I've always wanted!

I am a 62yr old male Texan
I'm retired and drawing SSD
I have one sister..which I live with since I had a stroke several yrs ago, but this good since I'm still above ground ;)
I shave my head instead of getting hair cuts.
I am 5'6 (shorty)
I shoot with a Canon 20d or Canon Rebel Xsi.
I LOVE dogs and we have two and we all live in the "sticks"
My favorite shows to watch are:Football, Frasier, Two and a half Men and Seinfeld.
:club:I cuss like a sailor. I try not to, but man I have a potty mouth.
My favorite things are dogs, dogs, & Xbox360!

Thanks for reading & getting to know me

Well Biscuit,you've done the impossible! You're two years older than me,and you are an Xbox freak too!

Welcome to the site,and join the lunacy!

condemnedsoul666 said:
Hello, Welcome, and you sound epic.
Seriously.
Been called a lot of things before....but never epic!

Jilted John said:
Well Biscuit,you've done the impossible! You're two years older than me,and you are an Xbox freak too!

Welcome to the site,and join the lunacy!
Yes sir,playing Morrowind as we speak.

TheBiscuit said:
My goal for 2011 is to sit on the front porch , watch the world go by and live the life I've always wanted!

The best plan I have ever heard of. Mines can't compare.

TheBiscuit said:
Thanks for reading & getting to know me

Truly my pleasure!

PS I agree, you're epic :)

and I'm first to see your pictures :)

Hey welcome aboard.

I'm moving to Texas soon :D

You look like a happy go-lucky man. That's good. And yes, we all have an introverted side; lots like us!

Country fellow? Seems like a GREAT place to retire. Even though I still have decades to go I would like to retire in the country some-day.

Good to know about you.

Ak5 said:
Hey welcome aboard.

I'm moving to Texas soon :D

You look like a happy go-lucky man. That's good. And yes, we all have an introverted side; lots like us!

Country fellow? Seems like a GREAT place to retire. Even though I still have decades to go I would like to retire in the country some-day.

Good to know about you.
Come on down,just bring some cooler weather with you!

Poguesy said:

G'Day to you too and Thanks:D

Latest posts

Back