Annoyingly frustrating

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
people who can't get any defending the posts and opinions of people who can't get any.

You came to this tread asking for advice, and I gave it. Don't get all butthurt when "Guys are all bad, its nothing wrong with YOU, its just them" wasn't the advice you got.

I came to this thread to ask advice about another friends relationship, especially since i haven't frequented these forums for years.

Reason I haven't frequented these forums in years... I learned what problems I had. I can tell, especially by your attitude in these posts what your problems are. It's glaring, and your desire to get quickly defensive about the situation makes it even more obvious.

Sorry if you don't like the advice but I had 4 women come up to me yesterday and come onto ME.... I know what works... you don't.... maybe YOU shouldn't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about when I CLEARLY do and you CLEARLY don't.

Papabear said:
people who can't get any defending the posts and opinions of people who can't get any.

If you're bored, then please try to think of something better to do than to come and insult people on our forum, *******.

Thanks.

I thought about a response, but i have nothing to add to this!

Papabear said:

You came to this tread asking for advice, and I gave it. Don't get all butthurt when "Guys are all bad, its nothing wrong with YOU, its just them" wasn't the advice you got.

I came to this thread to ask advice about another friends relationship, especially since i haven't frequented these forums for years.

Reason I haven't frequented these forums in years... I learned what problems I had. I can tell, especially by your attitude in these posts what your problems are. It's glaring, and your desire to get quickly defensive about the situation makes it even more obvious.

Sorry if you don't like the advice but I had 4 women come up to me yesterday and come onto ME.... I know what works... you don't.... maybe YOU shouldn't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about when I CLEARLY do and you CLEARLY don't.

Never asked for advice. I was just ranting about my situation. I don't mind advice when it's valid and not idiotic. You need to take your head out of your ass long enough to realize you don't know me and you're just talking crap.

And if you had any intelligence at all, you'd know that what works for one person isn't what works for another. There's no "one size fits all" plan to gain attention from the opposite sex. If being a fucktard works for you, more power to you. The rest of us don't have to listen or want to be just like you.

Badjedidude said:
Papabear said:

If you're bored, then please try to think of something better to do than to come and insult people on our forum, *******.

Thanks.

Agreed. You aren't being helpful, you're being an jerk. Come back when you know how to talk to people.

Papabear said:

Who said she was trying to "get any"?

Papabear said:

You don't know what works for everyone. Good for you that those women came up to you. Good job. That's not how everyone works. I certainly wouldn't approach you if I knew your nasty attitude towards things. You don't know everything about everyone. And what works for you, doesn't work for someone else.

Next person hurling insults, calling names, or being mean in general gets banned and the thread gets closed. Period.

EDIT: And while everyone is entitled to an opinion, you don't have to state said opinion with ZERO tact and so much brutal ruthlessness. No one here really "knows" anyone else, so keep that in mind when responding to someone's thread. :club:

I think I'd like it very much if this thread was locked or deleted. My attempt to vent has only led to me being insulted and feeling worse than before. I think I'll find somewhere else to vent from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back