Anonymous Pen Pals

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cicerolion

Reaction score
I would be interested in having and being one. I don't want to exchange real names. I don't mind if the person is male or female. I'm 20, and I would prefer the other person be between the ages of 18-29. I'm always interested in most things. A person would be hard pressed to have nothing to talk about with me. I have many personal interests. A few that are more prevalent are writing, history, comedy, economics, and, of course, the problems that come with living the lonely life.

cicerolion said:
I would be interested in having and being one. I don't want to exchange real names. I don't mind if the person is male or female. I'm 20, and I would prefer the other person be between the ages of 18-29. I'm always interested in most things. A person would be hard pressed to have nothing to talk about with me. I have many personal interests. A few that are more prevalent are writing, history, comedy, economics, and, of course, the problems that come with living the lonely life.

I won't have a problem. So, sure why not!

cicerolion said:

Hi, I am interested in being ur penpal. I am 28.
My hobbies are watching serials, fashion designing, and cooking. Reply if interested.

I'm also up for some penpal-ing. I like to discuss morals/ethics, movies, nature, and just about anything else : ) feel free to PM me.

Latest posts

Back