Another Newbie has arrived. Hi.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
# your location - New Zealand.
# sex - Female.
# birthday (thus age) - 19.

I'm currently a student studying to become a vet nurse. The gap between me and the rest of humanity has always been there, and it seems that animals are the one thing on this planet that make sense to me.

Being alone has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember doing anything else - seeing, walking and heck even pooping. It's just a part of existence. Sometimes I like it and sometimes it's down right scary. Being alone with your own thoughts day after day - boy did that lead to some wacky internal debates!

I'm not sure if my inability to connect with people is my fault or theirs, or if everyone else is just pretending to get along just as I do. However my step dad refers to me as "the vulcan" so I should take that as a fair indication of people's first impressions of me.

...Live long and prosper.

:)

Welcome to the site.

Wait. So you're actually Vulcan? Disguised as human, or human disguised as vulcan? Or training to become Vulcan?
Maybe you should move to vulcan and would connect great there? hmm..
Or maybe not.

Well now that you're here, hope you'll enjoy your stay and get a bunch of cool human (or vulcan) beings around to share your thoughts and feelings. Oh, and yes, I believe many are somewhat pretending to get along, though probably not everyone.

Welcome here :)

Thanks for all the welcomes!

Matej - Logically, I would have to be a human disguised as a vulcan considering that I was born on earth. It would be the other way around if I was born on vulcan, to vulcan parents (but I'm pretty sure my parents are human!).
I am not in training because training implies that it's something that you want to learn to do (where as I want to learn to be more human-like).

Latest posts

Back