Another newcomer

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey, just joined, hoping to use this forum as a place to vent with other alike and hopfully make some friends, maybe even a soulmate. Have been a depresses loner for a while now, I've pretty much had a really honeysuckle 2011 and am counting down the final hour tonight. Came across this site a week ago reading through other peoples threads, I'm glad that places like this exists on the web. I finished art college over a year ago, did'nt bother applying for uni as I hated my course and as most of the friends I made went off to uni starting there new lives, I have'nt had anyone close to talk to for what seems like forever. Currently stuck in a terribly under paid dead end of a job loathing every aspect & second of it. I have no idea what to do with my life, and just feel lost. that and alot of other crap this year have just left me with a negative attitude and outlook to life in general. I just don't see a point to anything anymore.

Hi from a buddy art graduate, now pro artist, not earning my living with art though, but oh well. Hi anyway, and welcome. :)

Latest posts

Back