Another Question

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Sky

Reaction score
Can someone tell a computer iliterate like me, how do you put a picture or photo where your signature goes? So when you make a post you can see the photo. Dumb Aussie, aren't I.:p

Its not dumb. If you don't know you don't know.

OK hear we have an image of a dog. To get that image up you copy the address from where ever you have seen the image

http://www.lausd.k12.ca.us/Haskell_EL/calendar past events/chinesenew year gifs/Dog 01.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That is the address. At the beginning you but
and then the image well show.

Dog%2001.gif*

^^^^^^^^^^^^
like that but take the stars out ****<--- those things

Dog%2001.gif

and then you have that. To see how I did it you could always quote me.

If you need an image to be made smaller just pm me with the image and I well give you back what you need to put in your Sig at the right size for you.

I hope you understand all that lol am not always good at explaining things but do try.

Also you could go hear and learn about stuff like that.

http://www.alonelylife.com/misc.php?action=help&hid=7

I should of just gave the link to this be for but didn't think.

any one can get threre by clicking on to the help icon at the top right hand of the page :)

Also I would like to be Abel to use hiper links and images in ower profiles as well. I think that would be cool *hint hint* lol Can any of the admin do this? For little old me :D

SadRabbit said:
can i ask how do i terminate my account in alonelylife?

:( As you have done here or by PM,ing a admin.

Why would you like your account terminated? You have always been a good and friendly member of this sight. If you have any problem you are always moor then welcome to PM me. In fact I would love for you to PM me and hopefully I can help you with any problems you have.

hummm well nothing of such sorts. I think this forum is great. But i guess i am born a lonely person and will remain one. Terminating my account is purely on my own accord and it is not due to anything bad about the forums. You guys keep chatting on ya!

SadRabbit said:
hummm well nothing of such sorts. I think this forum is great. But i guess i am born a lonely person and will remain one. Terminating my account is purely on my own accord and it is not due to anything bad about the forums. You guys keep chatting on ya!

I take it that you well not be terminating your account then :) It dose not hurt to just leave it for future if you need a break.

I well not be happy if your account was terminated with out my knowledge.

Plies if any of the admin is to terminate SadRabbit's account cos it was requested can I be consulted fist

I agree. Just take a break man. Maybe your just having a rough week and will regret it later. There is no need to terminate accounts. Unless your thinking of comming back as a new name so no one knows you or something. Nothing bad will come from leaving for a few months and comming back.

Latest posts

Back