Another song

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nat

Reaction score
Theres another song I recorded very quickly today up on my myspace.
Make sure you listen to it with decent speakers that have some good bass becuase Its mixed a bit funny and sounds tinny otherwise. :D
Feedback welcomed :D

www.myspace.com/soundsculpt

The painter concept is your work? That good. Why dose every one here seam to have talent puring out from all there body Sept me lol
It real good tho. Got a good re-bum to it.

Thats fine human.
And Thankyou Bluey, yes it is me :D
I have the first few lyrics for The Painter.

'A life, A canvas, ready to be painted.
A man prepares the brush.
He draws a line, beginning to define, the features of a boy.
The arrows in the dark, fly towards the boy, the man he draws a face.'

Thats all I have so far but you get the picture. I cant sing them so I dont know what I'm gonna do.

Bump, Jesus christ! Your vocalist is incredible!

What equipment do you people have (mics, intruments, interface etc etc) and what software?
Also what do you play?

Do you mean me?

If so, thanks!
Well both those songs were music coursework, so all the equipment belongs to my music teacher... I know we used a Rhodes mic for vocals, but I'm not sure what model.
I use Sibelius to orchestrate everything, so I don't play in the recordings, but I always use piano for the actual composition and I also play saxophone and a bit of guitar :)

nope not the singer I just write the songs! Moonstone was sung by my best friend, and It's The Quiet Ones by my ex-music teacher! My vocal skills are... questionable heehee

Latest posts

Back