Anxiety

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 188685

sunflower lover
Reaction score
Do you suffer from anxiety from anything?If so what is it that you have anxiety from?

I have social anxiety. I can not stand being around a group of people. I'm totally fine with one person. Two is pushing it. But more then that and I want to leave even if they were all my friends. Except for when I visited my dad and his parents. Did it since ever since I was born until they all died.

I had to fake being comfortable when other family got together and especially at work. I would get the cold sweaty shakes and panic inside. When I spoke I had to remember to sound comfortable. I wore a jacket to hide my nervous sweating. Meetings in a closed room were pure torture for me. I'm so glad I don't have to deal with that any more.

Definitely social anxiety, and some general anxiety. I panic when I don’t understand a situation or don’t have time/opportunity to get used to a new situation, which generally results in me removing myself from the situation. Not always all at once, sometimes it’s a build up of anxiety that over time triggers my flight impulse. Examples of things that I know cause me anxiety, social situations, flying, new places, public speaking, being in charge of things…

Latest posts

Back