Any educators/teachers/guidance counselors?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Hector, i'm sorry to hear you need help. I'm afraid that it is impossible for this forum to provide any professional help. I would advice visiting your G.P. as i believe that is the correct english term. A doctor in any case. We here can however give you advice from heart to heart, that might also help, and it's free.

I'm just pissed of with my teacher. Probably different teaching methods and principles..

Hector said:
I'm just pissed of with my teacher. Probably different teaching methods and principles..

You can talk about it if it makes you feel better. And yeah, different teachers would have different methods used and may not be suitable for everyone in the class. :\

ladyforsaken said:
Hector said:

You can talk about it if it makes you feel better. And yeah, different teachers would have different methods used and may not be suitable for everyone in the class. :\

Kids complain about other teachers to me all the time. Sometimes we get stuck on what works for us more than what works for you.

Latest posts

Back