Any gamer girls on here?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I play games from time to time, there's new games I'd love to get into. =)
and I played wow for some time too.

rdor said:
*low whisper* here we see the rare spotted girl gamer.

Haha! I actually read that in a low whisper too. Rare animals indeed, I believe we are. I only have less than a handful of female friends who also game. Off the top of my head, I can really only think of two. The other girls who claim they game just tend to follow whatever is popular, or follow whatever their boyfriends are doing. I'll play a game regardless of anyone else playing it.

Blue_Eyed_Symphony said:
Lol.. every girl wants to be a gamer girl these days.
It's the "IN" thing now (for whatever reason, when I was made fun of for it).
No complaints to the girls who actually ARE gamers but...
it's kind of like girls who wear fake glasses typing "lol I'm such a nerd" in caption.
Long live the true girl gamers! AYE

I also have to agree with this. I have also had a controller in my hands since I was about 3. My brother played, therefore I played. I don't do it to fit in or anything, because I don't care. If I had to sit in a dark room, in solitude, in a cave somewhere just to game, I would.

So yeah! Long live true gamer girls!

I'm not a gamer girl, nor a girl...I'm just looking for friends to game with tho :)
I'm quite new to this forum, but I love this topic :)

I'm a 19 year old guy looking for someone to game with while talking at skype or something, I really think it makes gaming so much more fun if you got someone to laugh with when crazy honeysuckle happens :-D

I mainly play the "basic" steam games...CSS, day of defeat source, half life deathmatch, garrys mod, gta iv, and so on..
But I also really like to play racing games and games like CoD and Battlefield 2 :)
feel free to pm, and I'm also open to new games :)

Taulan said:
I'm not a gamer girl, nor a girl...I'm just looking for friends to game with tho :)
I'm quite new to this forum, but I love this topic :)

I'm a 19 year old guy looking for someone to game with while talking at skype or something, I really think it makes gaming so much more fun if you got someone to laugh with when crazy honeysuckle happens :-D

I mainly play the "basic" steam games...CSS, day of defeat source, half life deathmatch, garrys mod, gta iv, and so on..
But I also really like to play racing games and games like CoD and Battlefield 2 :)
feel free to pm, and I'm also open to new games :)

PM me your Steam name bro :)

VanillaCreme said:
Haha! I actually read that in a low whisper too. Rare animals indeed, I believe we are. I only have less than a handful of female friends who also game. Off the top of my head, I can really only think of two. The other girls who claim they game just tend to follow whatever is popular, or follow whatever their boyfriends are doing..

Or they play Wii Sports. That doesn't count by the way :D

rdor said:
VanillaCreme said:
Haha! I actually read that in a low whisper too. Rare animals indeed, I believe we are. I only have less than a handful of female friends who also game. Off the top of my head, I can really only think of two. The other girls who claim they game just tend to follow whatever is popular, or follow whatever their boyfriends are doing..

You know, I can't even count that out. I thought the bowling on the Wii was fun as hell. I actually also enjoyed the golfing.

VanillaCreme said:
rdor said:
VanillaCreme said:

You know, I can't even count that out. I thought the bowling on the Wii was fun as hell. I actually also enjoyed the golfing.
I don't like anything hat requires me to get up. Doing things like peeing or eating are a pain in the uterus when I am playing Diablo. I just want to sit and and do what I do. I don't like Wii.

Oh, gamer girls,
come here and play the staaaation
I'll even let you shout at me
for being a noob

Oh gamer girls,
I'll even play on eeeeex-box
something something
you are all so hot...

**** my muse drops out on me after a verse and a half these days :(

I don't know if I'm a gamer girl, but I play games on the computer a lot and games on the DS and sometimes on the PS3 if no one else is playing on it. (゜-゜)

Okay so, well, I play league of legends and Lara Croft. Otherwise I don't really play much. Tried playing TF2 but my computers seem to refuse! lame!

I cannot get into Team Fortress for the life of me. I tried, because a friend asked me to play, but it's just not something I really like.

Latest posts

Back