Anybody else is like this?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonepredator

Reaction score
First post here. Nice to meet you :)

I am not working.
I don't go to any school or university or college.
The last time I was in education was years ago.
I stay at home everyday with my family. Yes, everyday, without stepping out the door.
I rarely get out. Usually once or twice a week. And not with friends.
I barely have any friend. The last time I hanged out with friends is a month ago.
It feels like a prison here. But I think I'm used to prison.

So many of you guys are studying or working. But me, I'm just at home. Maybe I'm the most lonely person in this forum? Or is there someone here who is in a condition as extreme as this lol. Anyway, it's not that bad anymore. Like i said I'm used to it. But I'm looking forward to starting something in the near future. Like continuing my study or working. This is the most lonely point in my life so far. On the bright side, it gives me a lot of time to think about what I want to do with this life. So anyone else is like this?

Hello...Welcome

yeah...I'm very much like that...

I have a part time job. I was trying to save money to go back to college.
I still havn't given up on this...thou i don't relly know wtf for...i'm too **** old
to be returing to college...i have to get one those motivational CD i guess...
listen to that honeysuckle...nothing is too late in life to accomplish...FFS

The economy messed up my plans and a bunch of plans I had before that.
I had a lot of kick ass plans before that too.
Jenni died without my fucken permission. She should had looked at our plans...FFS
I thinK i was on plan fucken F.

Yeah...it was wierd last summer when I first signed on to ALL.
I hitted an emotional and mental low....Yeap...ISOLATION.
The sun light cutted my skin.. I was a vampire..lol

Glad to hear that you're trying .:)

Hey lonepredator. I m in kinda same situation like you from almost a year now, though I haev many friends but I just like to stay home (I quit my job n didnt care to do anything after that lol) and yeah still with family and it sucks like hell. I can understand how you feel. It takes time to get our minds straight but this loneliness is not long lasting. Trust me.

Where r u from btw?

I was exactly like that even worst because I didn't get along with my family a few years ago. Now I'm only slightly better off.

lonepredator said:

I am not working.
I stay at home everyday with my family. Yes, everyday, without stepping out the door.
I barely have any friend. The last time I hanged out with friends is a month ago.

So many of you guys are studying or working. But me, I'm just at home. Maybe I'm the most lonely person in this forum? Or is there someone here who is in a condition as extreme as this lol. Anyway, it's not that bad anymore. Like i said I'm used to it. But I'm looking forward to starting something in the near future. Like continuing my study or working. This is the most lonely point in my life so far. On the bright side, it gives me a lot of time to think about what I want to do with this life. So anyone else is like this?

I don't think your the most lonely person in the world but I do know what you mean. Sometimes I feel like the original lonely person.

I don't work or have school/college ether. I also live alone. So to much time to kill. There is no chance that I well ever work has well. And I probably well stay living alone for the rest of my life. But you are right you do get used to it. Its worst for me when Ive had a few days of going out and then have nothing to do. Kinder always brings it all back. At where am at if ye get me.

This is the original lonely person signing out.

I do know from being here (AT ALL) that all though I do sometimes,,,,honeysuckle a lot of the time feel like I am the loneliest guy in the world. But I am not the loneliest guy in the world. Well not all the time. Just some of the time when my brain slows down enough for me to think about the realty of it all. Realty can be a hard thing to grasp. But know ether way that your not at lest alone in being alone. That helps a little biddy tiny ency wincy bit anyway :p

Laugh in the face of insanity ;) Cos ye just never know whats around the corner. Ye gotta be in-it to win it ;) And one final saying I just gotta get out of my head. Its a bit like this at the minute. Some reason I just got all this things I gotta say. Most importantly don't be a hater. Be a lover. In other words don't get biter about life. You gotta never loss sight of the funny side of it cos when that happens its has good has over.

I have spent my time living with family, no job, no school, no friend and rarely leaving the house. It will soon be the same again for me soon except living on my own wishing that i had some family or someone around.

I don't know when the last time was that i hung out with friends. It has been to many years ago. I know it has been days since i have exchanged a word or two with anyone face to face. I have never though to scale my loneliness but i imagine that i have seen enough of it to know what you are talking about.

I hope the 'something' that you plan to start in the near future works well for you.

Welcome to the forum.

lonepredator said:

I am not working.

you're definitelly not the loneliest person here, my friend.. I know exactly what you're talking about, I mean EXACTLY!! hope things get better... if I have hopes anyway....

I'd say that working doesn't make life dramatically better, unless you really love what you do.
I have some spare cash at least.
But if I was always free there would be lot's that I'd like to do now but don't have the time for.
Think of some goals. They're useful for keeping the mind occupied.

Yes and no.
The big difference is that I am fortunately working.

-work for small pay with no one else to lean on for support
-no friends, just friendly co-workers and long distanced "friends" (quotes because I'm not so sure if that's what we are - I mean, what exactly makes us that when we never see each other and rarely keep in touch?)
-haven't been to school in almost 5 years
-single and sick of it

There's more that gets to me, but for some weird reason, I don't want to share it. The best thing going on for me right now is that I do have a job. It's not a job that gives me any hope of ever paying off my debt (student loans), it's not a job that makes me feel like what edcuational background I do have is being put to good use, it's not a job that allows me to save much on a monthly basis, and it's not a job that I could impress women with who have high standards about the men they date when it comes to their employment. I, uh, couldn't afford children although I would love to be a family man like that guy who got his ass kicked by Guile back in the day. Nevertheless, it's a job that allows me to live and enjoy some luxuries (which I don't consider "small" luxuries, actually). I'm grateful what I have, but I am truly coasting and mostly miserable and have been so for so long, I can't remember where it started.

I hope everything works out for you all.

Hello, I am a single forty five year old father of a three year old. My partner has broken up with me, I am between jobs. I have no body that I can just pop round to see. Its difficult to meet people my age who have three year old children. I wake up in the morning and sometimes dont speak to a soul all day. My loneliness suffocates me yet I have to smile for my boy. I feel a deep dispondancy, an abyss in my stomach feeling like a huge lump of lead I cannot feel the bottom of yet I have to pretend to be happy strong and contented. The loneliness makes me sick but you know what, I believe loneliness comes from within. We have to like and enjoy outselves before we can feel a sence of worthiness and self liking. This has to be done im afraid, otherwise who would want to spend time with a negative, lonely person. It ay easy ar kid, do yow now wod ar mean? Karl from the Black Country.

lonepredator said:

I am not working.

I have the exact same problem. I dont have any friends, I dont have a job, no school/collage whatever. I just sit home all day.

Hey there lonepredator! I'm in the very same situation as you are. It's been like this for a couple of years now. It really sucks, but like you said, you get used to it. I often think "this is not what I want", but it's difficult to turn it around, for me at least (I have a mental condition, or several, that consumes alot of my energy and will). If anything, we have time to try to figure out how to improve our situation. :)

I thought I was the only one. I guess this is why we join this forum. I wish the best for you guys.

I sympathise. I don't get out much or have friends either. In some ways I like it that way but I know I am just marking time.

Latest posts

Back