Anybody from Idaho?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was checking out the large amount of forest areas in Idaho the other day. I think I could spend a year there just going to different areas and checking them out. If / when I leave here I will check out Idaho. It looks like a great place to be as long as you don't get stuck in the snow in the winter.

Has anybody visited Idaho?

I was reading about the re-introduction of grizzly bears to the area. It turns out that they are coming back really stong. Gee, who would have thought putting the top predator in any setting would work?!?! The folks keeping "track" of them say they are only in certain areas where they put them. Yet, people have been attacked and are taking pictures and videos of them all over the northern states including in the cities. I guess the bears didn't listen to them. Game and Fish now says if you see a bear don't assume it's not a grizzly because it may very well be. Nice!

Black bears are everywhere and will usually do anything they can to get away from people unless people feed them. I've had many encounters with black bears. They do not want to mess with people in the wild. One time I hiked right into the middle of a patch of black bears. All of a sudden they realized I was there. They all ran straight up the hill through bushes and branches as fast as a motorcycle to get away from me. But, grizzly bears are afraid of nothing. The know they are at the top of the food chain. If they want something from you they just simply take it, kind of like the government.

So, I'll be limiting my journeys to the north. Oh by the way, various groups have been trying to get grizzle bears re-introduced into the california forests as well. I can just imagine how well that'll work out with all the stupid people visiting those forests.

I spent a couple nights in Boise, Idaho. That count?
An old friend of mine was from there, we needed a place to crash on the passthrough.
Actually a pretty chill place. Lots of food, nice mid-sized city, not too big, not too small.
My only concern is that I've heard that in recent times they've experienced a population boom since COVID and inflation rises.

I spent a couple nights in Boise, Idaho. That count?
An old friend of mine was from there, we needed a place to crash on the passthrough.
Actually a pretty chill place. Lots of food, nice mid-sized city, not too big, not too small.
My only concern is that I've heard that in recent times they've experienced a population boom since COVID and inflation rises.
Yeah, over the past 25 or so years I travelled around and found a few really cool places to move to. However, in recent times all of them have gotten over crowded and now have more traffic problems then in the bigger cities. I revisited many of them and I was thoroughly disgusted.

Latest posts

Back