Anyone else ready for fall?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

libby08

Reaction score
Here in TN last week we had some cool mornings that were very fall like. It has so given me "fall fever". Fall is my favorite season. Love the changing of the leaves, apple orchards, Halloween, Thanksgiving, cool days. Love everything about it.

I prefer the Winter but yeah Fall (Or Autumn) is nice, it's about time things cooled off.

I like fall. It's always beautiful around here but as soon as the leaves change, they drop within a couple of weeks, which is always a bummer.

I enjoy Autumn a lot, that lovely sunshine, and colourful array of leaves :). It is still so warm here I haven't thought about it until today.

Yes! Yes! Yes! I love the fall! This summer has been very dreadful one indeed. I'm looking forward for it to come, I love Halloween and Thanksgiving especially. =)
Candy corn too! I've grown to love candy corn.

I never though they had candy corn oreo's but I found out that they do actually exist! =D

Yes, I love Fall and Winter! Summer is my least favorite time of year, I wish it would end already.

Locke said:
Yes, I love Fall and Winter! Summer is my least favorite time of year, I wish it would end already.

How come? Personally I get board of constant sun, it's much better to have variety that the Winter brings :cool:

libby08 said:
Fall is my favorite season. Love the changing of the leaves, apple orchards, Halloween, Thanksgiving, cool days. Love everything about it.

^This.

9006 said:
Locke said:

How come? Personally I get board of constant sun, it's much better to have variety that the Winter brings :cool:

I'm just not a fan of the long, hot days. I wouldn't mind so much if I lived by a beach, but it sucks here in the desert. I also used to go skiing in winter, I really miss doing that.

Latest posts

Back