Anyone having anxiety problem or had it before ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sameer

Reaction score
I had career issue coz i had anxiety problem since when i was in school. I had this problem for 10 years.I never took any medications.I dont know what was going on with me those days.I use to be in home mostly playing video games.Slowly i was recovering from anxiety.I don't know how.It just happened automatically.I could able to feel that.Last year(2010) its completely gone.Its good that i dont have anxiety anymore.But the damage has been done.I mean,as i had it for 10 years,i cant able to study anything or go to work and cant able to meet people of my similar interests.So now as i dont have anxiety anymore,I joined a course and studied.This is not much of anything as this is only 3 month.I want to study another course which is nearly for a year.But the situation now is like i have to work.So i dont know if i can able to study that course someday or not.If iam like now before,i would be on Top.No doubt that i would have studied something better or would have been in a good job.I didnt do any mistake in my view.I can't blame myself that i wasted many days coz i had anxiety.Its human nature.The few people and the relatives who know me would have thought that i wantedly wasted many days without studying or going to work.I know very well how they think.Many of those people are backstabbers.I dont care what they think coz i only know my problem.They dont have that much knowledge to understand that i had anxiety.First of all they dont know the meaning of anxiety.There are many extroverted people who use to blame the people who have anxiety.All they will say is- Go out and socialize.They just can't understand about the anxiety coz they dont have it,so they can't feel it.There are some extroverted people who understands this and won't blame the people who have anxiety.But many others blame.I don't have any friend.I never met a person of my similar interests.I dont use to keep friends for timepass like some people do.I always like a lifelong friendship.

Yep. Use the search function for forum topic headings containing Anxiety you'll find a few on here. :)

I mainly suffer from Social Anxiety, which kind of bugs me since I'm a very talkative person IRL.

Back in december I was a basket case.
Once I quit drinking the problem went away.

Sci-Fi said:
I mainly suffer from Social Anxiety, which kind of bugs me since I'm a very talkative person IRL.

There are other contradictions out there. Good to know.

i was diagnosed with generalizedf anxiety disorder around the time i was 11 i was basically mortified of everyone i loved dying suddenly from car crash cancer oranything of the like

i took paxil until about hs and that really helped, then i was on lexapro which is more to treat depression, and it was fine,

over time and with the help of pills therapy and eventually a lot of apathy, i stopped worrying about that so much

but then my gad kind of evovlved into panic disorder, if i was stressed or didn't get enough sleep

i would get a panic attack which was just hell, it was terrifying it was so made it would make me vomit,

so i was a on seraquel for all of my senoir year and some of my freshmen college, but it's bad to be on that for a long time, so i first tried going off in november of 09, which was bad a few days later i had a huge panic attack that kept me up all night, and i still felt on edge and anxious for a few more days until i got more pills

i tired again to get off it feb of 10 which was again pretty hard, i threw up the 2nd night with out it, but i was able to sleep the other nights, with the help of benadrell and nightquell good stuff so now i only take it if i start gettin an attack which isn't too often

and now i recently am starting to go off my anti depressants so we'll see how that goes

I have this problem. I take Xanax, it helps IMMENSELY. Seriously, if you have horrible anxiety like I do, consider it. I feel like it allows me to be the person I want to be when I have to deal with people. Frees your mind.

i always had a slight tinge of anxiety that gradually subsided but never left. maybe that's an understatement idk. I was told that i was very shy and complexed even as a small child, i never talked to anyone and always sounded awkward when i had to talk. Although i never saw a psychiatrist (hence i never took any meds), the depression and anxiety kind of subsided by itself after i moved out and started uni. Although it's not as bad as in highschool, I noticed i'm still uneasy around other ppl; i won't talk to them, and just being around them increases my heart rate slightly, and makes me feel awkward.

Latest posts

Back