Anyone near Cleveland, Ohio?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocket

Reaction score
Hi!
My close friend and I are looking for new people to hang out with in the Cleveland area. We have recently gotten rid of some bad friends which left our social lives sorely lacking. We are laid back, nonjudgemental, easy-going people looking for others to just hang out with on a somewhat regular basis, folks who are laid back and don't care about drama or looks or fitting in, or any of the like. If hanging out is not your thing, we'd love to have some email pals as well. We are in our mid 30's but are used to friends from all ages and are kids at heart. Hope to hear from you!

not close, but i just drove through last weekend! charming little town! :cool:

I also live in Cleveland, I sent a PM to the OP but no response yet. If anyone else does feel free to send me a PM!

Hey guys! I didn't actually think there'd be a response, cool! justanotherguy, I responded to your PM, and Just_Some_Dude, I don't know if 'charming' is the right word for our city but it's a place to live ;)

Latest posts

Back