Anyone to talk to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NarcolepticInsomniac

Reaction score
I need someone to talk to. All of my so called friends don't really care about my problems, even if they say they do. I'm willing to listen to anyone else if they need someone to talk to (since all I do is listen to people's problems, not that I'm complaining).

Aim: azumangagurl

Hey,
considering your name you must be into manga and anime ^^. I would like to lend an ear, or in this case an eye. You can contact me on the site or add me on msn if you like.

Takumi

I have always struggled with lonliness. I think part of this is that I have a hard time opening up to people and letting them really know me. It seems I am always trying to be socially acceptable and put up some kind of social veneer. I have always had a variety of friends. My closest friends are often people who have similar issues as mine. I am married and have a child and work and hobbies and racewalk and swim. I am okay with money etc.
I feel like somehow I was cratered by life by 7 years old and since have only tried fitfully
to fit in and do the right thing. I think my real personality is wanting to wave the freak flag.
cvnuttee

Hey... My friends suck too, they don't care about my problems at all, so I'll be glad to talk to you :3 just message me
HaveFun

Latest posts

Back