anyone want to email?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noname

Reaction score
Just looking for an email talk buddy. We don't necessarily have to be friends. In fact, we might talk a lot of nothing for awhile and hate eachother later then block emails.

I like a good debate. I'm into psi/parapsychological and paranormal phenomena. I like to draw. like sci-fi. philosophy, psychology, reading. I enjoy a variety of things but am mostly a home-body. Living vicariously I guess.

Just basically want someone to write long trivial emails to. Stretch my communication muscles. I'm also really good at listening to other peoples problems, so if you need someone to vent to, I can serve that purpose to. I don't know if I'm great at advice but I know how to give it:p

noname said:
Just looking for an email talk buddy. We don't necessarily have to be friends. In fact, we might talk a lot of nothing for awhile and hate eachother later then block emails.

I like a good debate. I'm into psi/parapsychological and paranormal phenomena. I like to draw. like sci-fi. philosophy, psychology, reading. I enjoy a variety of things but am mostly a home-body. Living vicariously I guess.

Just basically want someone to write long trivial emails to. Stretch my communication muscles. I'm also really good at listening to other peoples problems, so if you need someone to vent to, I can serve that purpose to. I don't know if I'm great at advice but I know how to give it:p

Hi Noname :)
Click on my avi name and read my profile. If your interested, you can email me. I like a lot of the same things you do and a lot of things you may not.

See ya around

Hi noname. I like like sci-fi. Anything spacey I well watch really. I would be interested to see some of your drawings. Am no good at drawing BTW But do admire anyone that can.

I also like Sci-Fi. Both futuristic as well as fantasy. Movies, cartoons, you name it. LoL I'm also into supernatural stuff. Not sure really how much I know about it, but I do find it interesting. I'm an avid Ghost Hunter fan, although I'm wondering how much (if any) of that is even just partially staged to keep it interesting.

E-mail me anytime. I love to chat through e-mail. [email protected]

hey noname you sound pretty cool i'm also into the same stuff. Actually we had a ghost hunter here for a while, has anyone heard from ghostnyurmist lately?

anyways you can always pm me here or my email adress is [email protected]

:D

Latest posts

Back