Anyone want to talk to a nice honest guy?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oneoffew

Reaction score
Hey guys I am feeling very lonely recently, since leaving uni I havent been able to find work and I have found it hard recently.

I've never really had a proper friend, I still remember my high school teacher saying to my mom "he finds it hard to find friends". The sad thing is that I know I can make a great friend or partner but I dont have anyone to show that to.

Hey, I'm in the same situation and just posted a thread about it! Welcome and PM any time!

Hi! i pmed you!

I can't believe its been this hard to find a job though, its so depressing. These days I take out alot of the stress in the gym.

Whenever I find someone talking to me I value it alot more though because now I know whats it like to be lonely.

I'll talk to you! Feel free to PM!

And there are a lot worse ways to take out stress than the gym..

Still feeling the same! I applied to a bunch of new jobs recently hopefully they will come through, I might join a book club if I can find one

I'm in a similar position to you, although I'm still in High School. I'm Caesium, it's nice to meet you, Oneoffew.

Hello!

Yea, I am pretty much in the same boat. I imagine most people here are as well.
I am not a reliable interweb friend though so...

Hope all goes well with your job search. I don't know what country you live in but jobs aren't doing so well for most of the U.S. Hope you are in an area and job profession that is hiring. I am stuck in a job that is slowly killing me but the alternative is joblessness for an extended period of time.

Honest, yes. Nice guy, not so much.

It's nice that you're honest though.

ha,a lot of anyones are here already..:)
feel free to contact me I'm looking to talk to someone too.
hope all goes better.
-kim

dont be afraid to talk just pm...if you like...we can know...each other, and other friends here in these forum...talk to someone..you trust in ur heart

Latest posts

Back