Anyone wants to be my friend?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tonantzin

Reaction score
Hey everyone. My name is Jorge, and i'm a mexican 16 year old guy. I'm looking for someone to be my friend who has this traits (I'm open to anyone, but i'd love to find someone with this traits)

1. Is around the same age as me (say 15-18)
2. Likes music (preferably good music like jazz)
3. Is open to talk about anything (I'm open to talk about anything, including problems and honeysuckle as well)
4. Is open minded (ie feels that stuff like gay marriage is cool)
5. Is not depressed 24/7 (i'm cool with having serious talk, but i don't want someone that will make me feel worse than I feel because it's always depressed)

That's pretty much it.

Hi Tonantzin. Call me Phantom or Parker which ever works. I would like to talk to you about anything that can associate us. I'm from Virginia in America and I'll be 19 on the 28th. Hope you're interested.
P.S. I'm not depressed 24/7. Don't worry!

Hey Tonantzin. The name's Odessa. I'm 18 and I like music, rock mostly. Talk to me about anything, nothing's off limits. Consider myself open-minded. Not always depressed lol. I'll be your friend. =D

Hi Tonantzin! =D
1. I'm 17 =p
2. I enjoy classical music and some rock bands(Evanescence <3 Nightwish <3)
3. I'm open to talk about anything. I want to help if you need it.
4. Gay marriage = Totally cool.
5. Most of the time, I'm not depressed x)
Wanna be your friend =)

Tonantzin said:
1. Is around the same age as me (say 15-18)
2. Likes music (preferably good music like jazz)
3. Is open to talk about anything (I'm open to talk about anything, including problems and honeysuckle as well)
4. Is open minded (ie feels that stuff like gay marriage is cool)
5. Is not depressed 24/7 (i'm cool with having serious talk, but i don't want someone that will make me feel worse than I feel because it's always depressed)

1. Well, I might not hit that criteria, but if it's of any importance, I'm 24.
2. Hey, now we're talking! I love jazz, the older, the better. Generally listen to stuff like Armstrong, Duke Ellington, Benny Goodman, Ella Fitzgerald, Cab Calloway- but I also enjoy later stuff like Al Green, Ray Charles and so forth. Jazz with class. :D
3. Me, I'd just be glad to have more folks to talk to. As long as it's not religion or politics, I'm game.
4. I haven't got many prejudices, I think.
5. Have a bit of a dark sense of humour with a cynical streak, helps me thru the toughest times, so I'm not down with the blues all the time.

PM me if you want to talk. Maybe start off by what Jazz artists you listen to?

I'll be 17 in two months, and I'm totally open about any ideas (gay marriage included). I'm actually not depressed most of the time, just a little bit bored. I'm always up for chatting, no matter who it's with and what we talk about. I love music too, although we might have a bit of a discrepancy between our tastes. Hope that won't be a problem :)

So so so... have I made a new friend?

^.^ I think we're friends now. =D But if that's too much then online friends. D=

Que pasa jorge? Nececitas un amigo? Yes I'm biligual. I'm 19. I like all music.from rock to classical.from reggae to hip hop.I'm not really depressed.more alone then depressed.and honeysuckle ill talk about anything to anyone. So what do you say compa? :D

Latest posts

Back