Appearance aside, what do people notice about you after meeting you for an hour?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Silvernight said:
I can't recall anything much about people characterizing me after an hour... Well, one guy said once that I am unusual or something in that vein, can't remember exactly. Another mentioned that when I look at him, he feels as if I'm X-raying him, also that I'm cool, just shy, which is true. I don't think I'm much of a charmer, not at first sight which is due to my inevitable initial shyness, but after some time people tend to like me in general or at least I have such an impression. There are exceptions, of course, but they don't happen often.

Yeah, but wouldn't it be wicked cool if you really DID have x-ray vision??:D That would be awesome! I'd start with Brad Pitt and then move on to.....oh wait, I don't even like Brad Pitt, nevermind.:p

EveWasFramed said:
...just remember that crotch quirk of mine. :p

LOL! I've never quite heard it put like that =0) Cute, damned if getting kicked in the rocks still doesn't hurt like hell, but when you call it a "crotch quirk" I'd almost even forgive you, lol!

... I think that it takes an hour for people just to realize that I'm kidding, and that I'm probably not as bad as they think I am... (Sometimes it takes DAYS for that to happen)

But more often than not, people call me "twitchy"

EveWasFramed said:
Silvernight said:
I can't recall anything much about people characterizing me after an hour... Well, one guy said once that I am unusual or something in that vein, can't remember exactly. Another mentioned that when I look at him, he feels as if I'm X-raying him, also that I'm cool, just shy, which is true. I don't think I'm much of a charmer, not at first sight which is due to my inevitable initial shyness, but after some time people tend to like me in general or at least I have such an impression. There are exceptions, of course, but they don't happen often.

Yeah, but wouldn't it be wicked cool if you really DID have x-ray vision??:D That would be awesome! I'd start with Brad Pitt and then move on to.....oh wait, I don't even like Brad Pitt, nevermind.:p

Oh yeah hahah, who argues :D I often fantasized about having supernatural powers, like the X-Men stuff :D

Oh dear ^^^ makes me glad that you girls do not have this powers. You all ready have to much power over us guys as it is :p lol

Apparently I'm sarcastic.

In fact it only usually takes 5 minutes for them to tell me. I think it takes 4 of those minutes for them to get the courage to comment on it.

Fodderboy said:
EveWasFramed said:
...just remember that crotch quirk of mine. :p

LOL! I've never quite heard it put like that =0) Cute, damned if getting kicked in the rocks still doesn't hurt like hell, but when you call it a "crotch quirk" I'd almost even forgive you, lol!

... I think that it takes an hour for people just to realize that I'm kidding, and that I'm probably not as bad as they think I am... (Sometimes it takes DAYS for that to happen)

LOL, quirky, twitchy, it's all good! :p

Silvernight said:
EveWasFramed said:
Silvernight said:

Oh yeah hahah, who argues :D I often fantasized about having supernatural powers, like the X-Men stuff :D

Hey, Silver, there's a thread about what super power you'd like to have. You should post something on it!

Naleena said:
Fodderboy said:

Need to lay off the caffine, Fodderboy....lol

Lol, you caught me reading this with an energy drink and a chocolate cookie... That's some power you've got there.

Latest posts

Back