Are any girls in the UK looking for a boyfriend? I'm 24 :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoppipolla

Reaction score
Hiya :)

I'm sorry to start a second thread here (I wouldn't mind if the mods deleted my first one as I started that before I realized there was a UK thread!) but I dunno, I guess finding a girlfriend and a new rship is just something that I think would really make me happy :)

Of course, you can't plan these things like that but I'd just love to find someone who also might be interested in that possibility ^_^

Basically, as a person I am optimistic and friendly, I have a hippy-ish side in me and am also quite sensitive - I really love a lot of emotion and mutual support in a relationship :) I love being there for somebody ^_^

Interests-wise, I love music, the idea of traveling someday, activism... to be honest I'm just quite open-minded and love just getting out in the sunshine (preferably!) with someone I am close to and enjoying myself! At the moment I do spend too long at home, and too long on the PC, but it's mainly because I just feel a little bored and lonely and unsure of what path I should tread next, you know?

Anyway, I'll leave this here, and I hope it gets a few reads and who knows, maybe something really good will come out of it! :)

Take care all and hope you all have a nice Tuesday,

Hoppi ^_^

(aka Mike :) )

I've been to that site before, it's a good one. you can get in touch with people and message them for free, ...
. off course there is if what you meant is THE WHOLE UK! lol good luck mate

Latest posts

Back