Are single dads attractive???

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IVIZ

Reaction score
Because I'm one (two little girls) and I'm not seeing the grace of the benefit in the females eyes at all. Maybe someone can shine some light on the subject and give me a better perspective than what I have. Cause I have yet to see any love from anyone, considering all the hard work that I'm putting forth in this life for me and my daughters, I thought maybe the heavens could cut me some slack. Oh well, I guess its my "loner" attitude that keeps me at bay.

They can be. I would find a single dad who takes care of his kids and his responsibilities very attractive. And on top of doing all that, if he cared about being in a relationship and nurtured that, that's even better.

Maybe the women arent at the point in their lives where they want to take care of kids. I guess a lot of people are reluctant to change things in their life, seeing a commitment to a relationship as a big enough change, but add onto that the possible caretaking of children along with that. That is two things to consider. Two significant ways their life would change.

Now, I guess there are people that will enter into a relationship with kids and not care about the kids, even seeing them as competition for their significant other's attention, which is completely ridiculous and selfish in my opinion. Please, for your kids sake, don't enter into a relationship with someone that is like this.

I see...

I kinda had this idea in mind too, when I put myself in the others shoes.

It's a VERY difficult situation. I speak from 8 years of experience. I was married to a man with two kids from a previous marriage (he had full custody). PM me if you'd like a little insight that may be helpful, as I don't generally talk about my personal life on the forum.

((hugs))

I find single mothers attractive.

I'm sure there are plenty of women who'd see single dads as attractive also. :)

Woo!

Met a single mom washing clothes at a laundry mat place. Asked her number.

But sadly I dont really find her attractive or my type. But shes very pretty and lovely. But not someone I would find myself dating. But I love how she has two little boys, yeah boys!!! I need one of those :) and she has two! Plus she seems like a huge benefit in my life and I to hers. Like we would both be doing ourselfs a favor. But still, am I being shallow here to not find her so physically attractive? Shes not fat or ugly, but kinda 'plain' to my eyes, I may be too used to a more glamor looking girls. I want to start something with her, and she seems very interested. But I cant shake off the feeling that I would only be 'using' her and doing it all for the wrong reasons (just to have someone in my life to ease my burdens and stability relationship wise) And I wouldn't live happily for long having this feeling in the back of my head.

But this is life... and life is intense sometimes. Then your asking for anyone for somekind of support. :(

You can always back out. Go for it, you've got nothing to lose and everything to gain. A lot of plain looking girls clean up really nice or have beauty that isn't readily evident.

I'm dating a girl right now who looks kind of plain. She's got kind of a muffin top (quite literally a 'few extra pounds') and she keeps her hair in a basic pony-tail all the time. No makeup (which I kind of like), and you can tell she throws on what she finds in her clothing drawer (again, I kinda like it :D)

But when she puts on a low cut shirt, nicer pants and lets her hair down? Brian is at a loss for words. But he would never have known it just meeting her first-off.

Brian said:
You can always back out. Go for it, you've got nothing to lose and everything to gain. A lot of plain looking girls clean up really nice or have beauty that isn't readily evident.

I'm dating a girl right now who looks kind of plain. She's got kind of a muffin top (quite literally a 'few extra pounds') and she keeps her hair in a basic pony-tail all the time. No makeup (which I kind of like), and you can tell she throws on what she finds in her clothing drawer (again, I kinda like it :D)

But when she puts on a low cut shirt, nicer pants and lets her hair down? Brian is at a loss for words. But he would never have known it just meeting her first-off.

And if she EVER stumbles across this post, your ass is TOAST, lol.

A make-over does wonders, maybe one day if you're dating her you'll treat her to an awesome artist to see her at her best and be blown away.

hahahaha, thanks for the positive feedback. And no, there is no reason she should stumble in here though, well I hope not : \ that goes every person I type about in here.

my cousin is a single dad and an ex con

he claims thats why girls are falling all over him

Latest posts

Back