Are you a good person?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i try hard to be a good person, but i am at time admittedly selfish and i have made some pretty bad mistakes in my life. But i have learned from my mistakes so i won't make them again. So overall i think i am a good person as i try to be there when people need me and help out the best i can.

I think the OP is right in that we all need to analyze whether we are or aren't good people. I believe that most (if not all) of life has to do with how we perceive things. I also believe there is no single answer to the question. Are there times when I have felt like a good person?... yes. Are there times where I felt like a bad person?... yes. But to be completely and totally honest, I'm not sure if I am a good person or not. I would like to think I am a good person that has done bad things, and I think we are all guilty of that. I'll just keep trying to do what is right.

I used to be somewhat not as nice to others when I was young and stupid but things have changed, is all that counts. Its how you are when you grow up is when you can truly determine how you truly ended up. I can truly say now I'm usually a very good person to people that deserve it but I am good to some people who don't deserve it as well.Usually the only person I'm bad to is myself so than no I'm truly not as good of a person as I should be.But whe most people only care about themselves everybody mostly wins right when you treat everyone but yourself great.

I think I am too good of a person sometimes. I'd do things that other people wouldn't do for me, and is one of the reasons why I'm feeling lonely at the moment. That being said, I'm far from perfect and definitely have a 'bad' side as well

This might sound extremely egoistic, but I'm to good =/
I have a hard time saying no to people, which results in my number one problem of being constantly taken advantage of

Latest posts

Back