Are you one with nature?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That actually happened to me, except I was visiting my parents in the countryside and helping them with the garden. As luck would have it, a pretty big wasp nest was hidden in a bush. After I got 3 consecutive stings, I kinda bolted and ran away until the lil buggers calmed down. Ouch lol Idk how many stings I got in the end...
Omfg!!! I would cryyyyy I got stung by one bee once and I was crying for hoursssss I think more so the shock.

I hope the bush wasn't prickly

I was desert survial certified for eight years and CPR certified for four years. So, I would magically find some cactus seeds and plant them. Then we could have agave jelly/jam and cactus pads. And for the drinkers, agave Tequila. Maybe I would even set up a little tiki bar called, Start Over There and FINISH Here. Ha! ha!

iu

I have no survival skills but I do have survival instinct. And everything depends if I am alone, with a small group, big group, people that I know or strangers.
But lets say I am with a small group of people that I know. Well, team play is important. Knowing each other weakness and strength to support each other. I dont like leading the group but I like participating, listening to people feedback and when people hear my propositons and think about it. I would be the the vice-chief for sure!
And I have watched Lost the serie so I think I am ready for that

I'm two with nature.
It's a poly relationship.
The Sun and The Moon have to share me.
Because I've got way too much to do all the time.
😂

Latest posts

Back