asdff;k;sdkfjfk

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gyneco

Reaction score
Look, it's almost 2009. That only means I've been saying "this year will be different" for almost twelve years. I've been surprisingly optimistic all this time, but I don't seem to be making any progress and I'm really not getting any younger. **** it, I want my youth back.

Youth is overrated. I'm 26 and i don't know if to you that is young or not. But whichever way you see it i can tell you that youth is overrated! I just want everything to be OK....no matter my age.

blueindia2681 said:
Youth is overrated. I'm 26 and i don't know if to you that is young or not. But whichever way you see it i can tell you that youth is overrated! I just want everything to be OK....no matter my age.

That's a good way to look at it.

I've wished and wished that I could go back in time and fix certain things. Make things better. And I also keep saying that next year will be different. But for me the courage to do what needs to be done is never there until after the fact and it's too late.

well....big toys for big boys.

err....a 15 year old can't handle a 600 ninja...too much bike for kiddies.:p

I have crap loads of R/C models too...darn 15 year old can't fly those things.
It's too complicated for them and they don't have a job to be able to afford toys like that.:p
Put $1000 in the air with posibilites if it crashing...it gets the blood pumping.
You gotta do home work, reserch and know what hell you're doing...
NO easy or reset buttom..No instant gradification crap that most kiddies can't hang with.
Keeping it real...lol

if you're mature...you'll know you can act as young or as old as you chose.

I'll jump on my bed every so often just to remind myself or allow myself to be chidish...becuase I'm a man.
I'm going to save up money and go take sky diving classses....that'll be fun :p

Lonesome Crow said:
......I'll jump on my bed every so often just to remind myself or allow myself to be chidish...becuase I'm a man.......

Thanks a lot LC. I just tried that and banged my head on the ceiling.:(

At least the ceiling fan wasn't on. :p

LonelyDragon said:
Lonesome Crow said:
......I'll jump on my bed every so often just to remind myself or allow myself to be chidish...becuase I'm a man.......

Thanks a lot LC. I just tried that and banged my head on the ceiling.:(

At least the ceiling fan wasn't on. :p

lmao...did you laugh at yourself ?....it's all good. :p

Latest posts

Back